• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Yes chuck you are correct I know nothing about indoctrination !
    No, but if you want to learn all about the deleterious outcomes, you can always study Chuck. After all, he is generous enough to donate his time and share all of his preprogrammed doctrines, so we can use him as a case study in indoctrination.

Comment

Someone said beetlejuice one two many times ):

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        Someone said beetlejuice one two many times ):
        Truth his sand worm?

Comment

Pierre Poilevere “Frankly, it would be better if Anderson never visited Canada in the first place. She and her racist, hateful views are not welcome here.” Wow crypto Polly has gone woke! LOL

I doubt the sheep will follow as he walks the CPC tightrope.

So nothing to say about Pierre's comments about the visiting neo fascist from Germany?

Its a pretty damning statement about his MPs who had a meeting and then claimed they knew nothing about her racist bigoted views that included thinking Hitler was not as bad as they say.

All our veterans who fought and died in the second world war will be wondering if some of their descendants learned anything?
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 11, 2023, 08:40.

Comment

The greed and conceited pride of humanity is an obvious character fault…

Love, Hope, Faith, brings prosperity, fellowship, blessings, understanding, good will…

We have choices each day!

Dwelling on positive constructive outcomes; bringing prosperity and goodwill…

Blessings… civilization has the opportunity to be civil!

Cheers

Comment

Jordan Peterson describing Chuck again:

There's almost no one more dislikable than a neurotic narcissist.

Comment

I just came across another accurate description of Chuck and his comrades:

Comment

How is the self described Libertarian troll from Alberta this fine spring morning?

You must be frustrated again.

Whats wrong?

Are you having trouble coping with the reality that some of your friends and colleagues on Agrisilly are indeed real flat earthers and wacky conspiracy theorists just like I said they were? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    How is the self described Libertarian troll from Alberta this fine spring morning?

You must be frustrated again.

Whats wrong?

Are you having trouble coping with the reality that some of your friends and colleagues on Agrisilly are indeed real flat earthers and wacky conspiracy theorists just like I said they were? LOL
                    So, what do you think is going on in that thread? Are they just trolling the troll, knowing that your favorite topic is flat earth? Are they seeding any doubt, have you spent much time trying to confirm or deny some of the posts?
                    I honestly don't know what is going on there. But you and agstar have made a lot of posts, so you must be taking it seriously enough to decide that it warranted responses.

Comment

We might need a stone age thread next.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                        We might need a stone age thread next.
                        And one for party lines.

Comment

got sent this gem this morning "are you aware this is chuck chuck" Did anyone else notice that Mr. Petryshyn never refuted the fact that the relative price of wheat in Australia has dropped since the loss of the Australian wheat board?"

so googled it sure enough tis the great man

Comment

Say what you will about everyone's favorite troll. But he sure is popular, when he goes into hiding for a couple of days such as right now, the number of posts dries up to almost nothing on this forum. The car crash analogy I made a few days ago, is playing out in real time. We are all just here to watch the Carnage.
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 24, 2023, 08:16.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Say what you will about everyone's favorite troll. But he sure is popular, when he goes into hiding for a couple of days such as right now, the number of posts dries up to almost nothing on this forum. The car crash analogy I made a few days ago, is playing out in real time. We are all just here to watch the Carnage.
                              tis not often i politely disagree with ya mate , prefer the sounds of silence.

Comment

He is likely out canvasing for Danni his favorite

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...