• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you wonder if things could get worse. new thread sorry glenn

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you wonder if things could get worse. new thread sorry glenn

a drive through bottle shop about 6 kms from previous thread i did.

20 yr old attendant murdered by knife on sunday just doing his job.

survellaince cameras of course got the guilty parties.

sad all round.

darwin population i think 110,000 maybe tad more.

tourism huge industry.

radical moves needed, some suggesting it becomes a dry town no grog for whites or indigenous or tourists gonna be interesting how they resolve it.

Comment

The world is pretending to be civilized, hang the guilty in the town square!

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
        The world is pretending to be civilized, hang the guilty in the town square!
        Better yet stone them! LOL What a dinosaur!

So are you suggesting we hang all those who abuse alcohol and commit crimes?

Well lets start with Scotty Moe. A couple of DUIs and a fatal accident in his past.

Then there is Don McMoriss a couple of DUIs that put families at risk.

A couple of high profile Sask Party government leaders.

Who else?

Comment

Downunder why don't you post some positive stories and successes from Australia instead of focusing on the bad ones that show Aboriginals in such despair?

Its a racist stereotype to only show aboriginals as thieves and alcoholics without showing the successes of aboriginals who lead successful productive lives.

I know you are probably not wanting be seen a racist and are a supportive and caring person.

Sorry downunder. But I am going to call you out, because I don't think you even realize what you are doing is playing into the negative sterotypical views of Aboriginals and is a blatant form of racism.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 21, 2023, 08:59.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Downunder why don't you post some positive stories and successes from Australia instead of focusing on the bad ones that show Aboriginals in such despair?

Its a racist stereotype to show aboriginals as thieves and alcoholics without showing the successes of aboriginals who lead successful productive lives.

I know you are probably not wanting be a racist and are a supportive and caring person.

But I am going to call you out, because I don't think you even realize what you are doing is playing into the negative views about Aboriginals and is a blatant form of racism.
            Our Aussie friend doesn't mention anything about race in his above post.

But thank you for proving who the real racist is on this sight once again.
            Last edited by Jordy2323; Mar 21, 2023, 08:30.

Comment

I am racist for calling out racism? That's a good one. LOL

I am white and of european ancestry calling out another white person of european ancestry.

Racism is when you attack and stereotype other people because of their race.

So many of you guys just don't get it do you.

"Stereotyping

"In addition, people may experience racial discrimination because of stereotyping. Stereotyping typically involves attributing the same characteristics to all members of a group, regardless of individual differences. It is often based on misconceptions, incomplete information and/or false generalizations. In most cases, stereotypes assume negative characteristics about a group. Even those who are well meaning and not overtly biased can nevertheless stereotype."

https://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/examples-racial-discrimination-fact-sheet
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 21, 2023, 09:19.

Comment

I am racist for calling out racism? That's a good one. LOL

I am white and of european ancestry calling out another white person of european ancestry.

Racism is when you attack and stereotype other people because of their race.

So many of you guys just don't get it do you.

"Stereotyping

"In addition, people may experience racial discrimination because of stereotyping. Stereotyping typically involves attributing the same characteristics to all members of a group, regardless of individual differences. It is often based on misconceptions, incomplete information and/or false generalizations. In most cases, stereotypes assume negative characteristics about a group. Even those who are well meaning and not overtly biased can nevertheless stereotype."

https://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/examples-racial-discrimination-fact-sheet
                You said the following completely unprovoked. And it had nothing to do with the topic at hand:

Its a racist stereotype to only show aboriginals as thieves and alcoholics without showing the successes of aboriginals who lead successful productive lives.
                So yes... you are the racist!

P.s. you kindly provided a definition of racism... and then go on to do exactly that.

Comment

Duh! i was describing what downunder was doing and calling the stereo typing out.

In his first post it was clear the issue he raised was about aboriginals and even though he was carefull not to mention them in the second story, we know what he was getting at.

Right from the start Downder's posts have been feeding into the racist sterotype without him accepting and realizing what he is doing.
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 21, 2023, 09:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
                    Our Aussie friend doesn't mention anything about race in his above post.

But thank you for proving who the real racist is on this sight once again.
                    Well played. I was going to point out the same thing. Chuck is the one making the racist assumptions.

Comment

Thats all you got?

Pathetic and totally inneffective as a comeback.

Comment

Always, racist calling everyone else racist

Comment

Calling the guy who calls out and describes racism and stereotyping, a racist doesn't work.

It's the comeback of people who don't have good arguments.

Comment

Right from the start Downder's posts have been feeding into the racist sterotype without him accepting and realizing what he is doing.
                            As far as I can see, the only instance of racist stereotyping in this thread was when you said the following:
                            aboriginals as thieves and alcoholics. No one had to said anything about the race of the perpetrator or victim before you made that blatant racist stereotype.

May I ask you a favor, please don't ever leave us. Turning your words around and using them against you is the best entertainment. And you are so obliging to provide such generous opportunities over and over and over again. You walk into every trap we set. You say hypocritical things, contradicting yourself within nearly every thread, often within the same posts. I don't know how I would fill that hole in my life if you weren't here to provide our daily comic relief and entertainment.

Comment

Yup and you thought I was advocating killing somebodies mother too! LOL

We know you love being a troll and i enjoy skewering you and the usual suspects and your lame arguments as well.

But just because I described what Landownunders 2 threads were doing does not mean I share those views.

It's the same ineffective tack you used before. But if that is the best you got keep it coming. LOL
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 21, 2023, 09:55.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...