• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Starts with open mind like most of you are saying? But you have already decided covid was not that serious and global warming is a fraud. So much for an open mind. A few million dead and almost the collapse of our medical system, but yeah just a few sniffles. If we get more severe weather will you maintain your opinion or will you change your mind? I am not optimistic that carbon taxes and ev's will solve our problems but their are things we can do to kill two birds with one stone. Increasing efficiency in transportation is one. Maybe encourage more local food production rather than truck thousands of miles.
    Try reading my post again. Or go back and read my posts from the beginning of covid. I took it quite seriously and rightfully so. Fortunately for humanity, it evolved into something far less serious. And by the time the vaccine mandates were being forced upon us that was already obvious to everyone. That was the issue.
    The same for global warming. 30 years ago I was very optimistic that it would come true. Unfortunately, 30 years of evidence has proven that it was much ado about nothing. And as always, I reserve the right to change my mind if the facts change. For example, if any of the predictions of the models and the climate alarmists were to ever come true, please let me know and I will reevaluate, just like I did with covid. Just don't tell forage farmer, according to him we are only allowed to have one opinion and we need to keep it for our entire lives no matter how much evidence might come along in opposition of that position.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 12, 2023, 17:29.

Comment

Those small dead animals should remain dead after a rant of garbage like that. It was a reasonable intelligent discussion until you forgot to take your meds. A female troll?
      Last edited by agstar77; Feb 12, 2023, 18:17.

Comment

Interesting that 98% drop in Chinese Covid infections now…. As herd immunity kicks in… no western MRNA Vax or boosters in China.

Obviously the population of Alberta isn’t drinking the cool-aide…

Aggie and CC are deceived… if they believe the average Canadian trusts Mrna vaccines or Trudeau.

The conspiracy angle… is dubious at best…

Cheers

Comment

Members of US congress in formal hearings are documenting their own vaccine related side effects.

Sorry agstarr, you WILL be the last sheep standing. Dam is about to break open.

Comment

Should be exciting there certainly seems to be some Republican congress members that are suffering from mental issues caused by the Trump vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Members of US congress in formal hearings are documenting their own vaccine related side effects.

Sorry agstarr, you WILL be the last sheep standing. Dam is about to break open.
              If only this would happen here in canuckistan. Even OZ and NZ got rid of their covid tyrants. Why are we stuck with one? It did not even win the last election in the severely gerrymandered voting system we have.

Comment

Well done Parsley, I share you sentiments. Sad place earth is in now.

I am saving your eloquent rant.

Comment

I just discovered Chucks how to manual.
                  It explains so much:

Number 2 and 3 are definitely is specialties, although he is adept at performing all 5.

How to win every internet argument, in 5 easy steps
                  A foolproof guide to spending your time well and showing the world that you are so very smart

Although, I must admit, I am guilty of many of these as well.

Comment

Shhhhhhh! He's been gone lately.

Comment

Good riddance along with a few others, don’t say his name 3 times or he’ll show up like beetlejuice

Comment

I'm baaack!

How are the freedom fighting, conspiracy theorists and separatists mal contents doing?

It looks like not much ever changes on Agrislly.

In one thread there was a lot of admiration for Putin's hard nosed leadership but not a mention of the horror of the war he started and the war crimes and atrocities. And nobody stood up and challenged the poster?

That speaks volumes about many of the people who frequent Agrislly. They hate Trudeau but like Putin? LOL

Trudeau will be gone in a couple of years but Putin will be leader for life.

As i said most of you will be disappointed in Crypto Polly as well. What a shit show.

3 of his MPs meet with a neo facist from Germany and when the shit hits the fan he does nothing to discipline them. What a weak leader. But he did say “Frankly, it would be better if Anderson never visited Canada in the first place. She and her racist, hateful views are not welcome here.”

As usual the CPC has to play whack a mole because some of their members and MPs are an embarrassment.

Comment

Yes, three things you know nothing about but have an opinion on! LOL

What you think of Putin and the far right fascist visiting from Germany?

Comment

Trudeau visits with alt-left and transies, probably furries too all day every day, so what do you say to that?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              What you think of Putin and the far right fascist visiting from Germany?
                              What did you think of trudeau visiting with the leader of Myanmar. She sure kicked off a nice genocide in her country. She got an honorary order of canada for her troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                                I see chucks back from the free trip the university provided to the covid / climate / trans conference !
                                And it was only a 2 hour conference, but it took this long to travel. Couldn't fly or drive an ICE vehicle because that would be hypocritical. The EV promptly stranded him in the cold. Called for an EV cab, but every time they sent one out, the driver wasn't wearing mask, and wouldn't provide proof of his 7th booster, so he refused. So he had to walk. But due to his unassailable belief that Saskatchewan has warmed twice as fast as the rest of the world, which itself has warmed twice as fast as everywhere else, which has also warmed twice as fast, and on and on, he was dressed up for summer, and promptly was afflicted with frostbite from all the global warming. He refused to go to the hospital since 90% of the patients there are unvaccinated and he didn't want to catch covid from them again. The only warm area he could find was a truck stop washroom, but there were only two choices, and he/she doesn't identify as either of them, so that option was off the table. And all that was before getting out of Meota.

Welcome back. Aren't you flattered to know we were thinking of you while you were gone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.