• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
    I can appreciate your opinion.
    By saying "not as much" you're admitting I'm right.
    Ha!Ha! You are "RIGHT". FAR RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Ha!Ha! You are "RIGHT". FAR RIGHT.
      Just right so far.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        Just right so far.
        Even I will begrudgingly admit that, after having cast aspersions at Bin Lurking, and yourself early in the pandemic. Both of you were far more right than wrong.

Comment

If individuals that went too far are selfish extremists. What do we call a government that went too far? Playing the odds? Legalized mob rule? And yes, I believe they went a little too damn far.
          A planet wide psychological experiment. Hope we learned some good. Ya right.
          I recall images more troubling than a dead person. Events more worrisome than a few flu victims. History sure does repeat. It must I suppose.
          Last edited by blackpowder; Feb 12, 2023, 00:07.

Comment

Unlike the government which had to justify it use of the emergency act in a public inquiry and face voters and the consequences.

The illegal border blockaders and occupiers weren't accountable to anyone and were an unelected poorly organized unfocused bunch of splinter groups that harassed residents of Ottawa and partied in hot tubs for several weeks in Ottawa.

“These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,” Pierre Poilievre

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Is it really getting bigger? Or is convincing us that we have nothing in common just part of the divide and conquer strategy?
              The success of the convoy would indicate that the urban rural divide is a myth. In reality it is an elite minority vs the rest of us. And they are petrified that we might figure it out, and that we figure out how much power we actually have, and how helpless the elite is if we use it against them.
              From personal experience I would say how urban and rural people view the world is certainly different and becoming more different over time. There is no doubt that the Liberal and NDP use this to divide and conquer. Only the Conservatives attempt to craft policy that will benefit both urban and rural voters. Is there an elite minority and the rest of us? Absolutely. But there is also a broadening differentiation in outlook between rural and urban. Having said that I regularly correspond with a reporter based down east and have done so throughout the pandemic. Communication definitely improves understanding on both sides. Elites have certainly exploited the overall lack of communication and created divisions. In the initial days of the convoy demonstration in Ottawa many locals came out in support. What ended up hurting the image of the convoy for many was their refusal to leave.

Comment

This is more like a paid troll venture. During the pandemic, govts gave money to every cheesy influencer. The pathetic DJ on the radio got cash to push the vax and stupid shit every hour.

chuck probably has some twitter channel with 50,000 woke climate loons on it.

Comment

The whole venture was a product of extremism and internet conspiracy theories. There is always a fringe group of sheep that are willing to believe there is some Orwellian conspiracy to deprive them of their rights. EH jazz. In reality they are just misguided dupes caught up in a false sense of belonging to some noble cause. Government and the Medical community failed in communication to these people. Lack of experience in dealing with such major medical events was probably the main factor.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    This is more like a paid troll venture. During the pandemic, govts gave money to every cheesy influencer. The pathetic DJ on the radio got cash to push the vax and stupid shit every hour.

chuck probably has some twitter channel with 50,000 woke climate loons on it.
                    Actually, he does have a twitter account, under his own name it is the same dullard marxist nonsense he spews here.

If anyone doubts his identity, just compare the twitter account to this. Same content. Same narcissistic preaching.

Comment

Aggie and CC….

Compromise… failure to comprehend freedom and Justice , the principal of compromise:

A squirrel was watching a hunter stalking a big burly trophy bear for a winter coat… and just before the hunter killed that big shiny coated bear…

That bear said to me hunter:
                      What do you want?

The hunter said I need your furry coat to stay warm this winter…

The bear said, perhaps we should go for a walk in the woods… and come up with a compromise…?!

This sounded reasonable to the hunter… he was a good compromising Canadian… so the hunter agreed to put his gun down…. Then went out together in the woods for that walk to discuss the situation with the bear…and come up with a compromise…;

A number of hours later the bear returned… and the squirrel noticed this bear returning … very happy…but didn’t see the hunter around any more;

The Squirrel asked the Bear: “ where did the hunter end up?”

Well the Bear said: “ I got a really good feed for the winter, and the hunter will be nice and warm all winter…getting his fur coat!”

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

The whole venture was a product of extremism and internet conspiracy theories. There is always a fringe group of sheep that are willing to believe there is some Orwellian conspiracy to deprive them of their rights. EH jazz. In reality they are just misguided dupes caught up in a false sense of belonging to some noble cause. Government and the Medical community failed in communication to these people. Lack of experience in dealing with such major medical events was probably the main factor.
                        I'll agree in general with you.
                        How could we do better next time?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          I'll agree in general with you.
                          How could we do better next time?
                          Ask questions first, and present a better argument.

Comment

yes ask the drug companys did the jab actualy work and all side efects ! before pushing it ! and not hide information for 75 years

Comment

Ask questions first, and present a better argument.
                              And really, that is all anyone was asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                And really, that is all anyone was asking for.
                                Not sure that it would satisfy conspiracy theorists.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.