• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If todays posted canola price was $18 he would argue it’s $17, plus you are a racist genocidal climate denier to boot.

Comment

just block sheepwheat easy as that.

the few on here that know chuck in real life say hes a "interesting" character in the flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
        just block sheepwheat easy as that.

the few on here that know chuck in real life say hes a "interesting" character in the flesh.
        There is a lot of character assassination by a few loud mouth snooks.

Comment

The one that know him best i will endevour to visit if i ever get back to your great land Chucks not far away would call in as well.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            Never mind Sheep's posts, how about the threads he starts that are deleted within a day or two by himself or as per Agriville Adm advising him to.
            Are you man enough to explain yourself and that statement? Second time I’ve asked what you mean by that statement. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              Are you man enough to explain yourself and that statement? Second time I’ve asked what you mean by that statement. Thanks!
              It's got nothing to do with me being man enough, your going to deny them, and then it' my word against yours, then the only way it gets settled is involving Agriville Adm.
              Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 20, 2023, 18:53.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                It's got nothing to do with me being man enough, your going to deny them, and then it' my word against yours, then the only way it gets settled is involving Agriville Adm.
                You made a false accusation. A false insinuation. A false statement. Back it up. I have never deleted a post or a thread or had the admin ever talk to me. Ever..

So? Are you going to simply run away again? Or are you going to engage? Let’s hear and see your proof.

Admin., if you would, set the record straight. Please and thank you! These kind of false accusations and blatant lies about members on here are fair game? Or are they not?

Comment

Don’t hafta block anyone
                  Just stay outta the daycare where chucky is exiled to lol
                  I’m gonna try

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Don’t hafta block anyone
                    Just stay outta the daycare where chucky is exiled to lol
                    I’m gonna try
                    It’s so hard not to when someone can ride roughshod spewing bs or being a prick without being called out but acting on it only feeds their insane love for conflict. It’s like a JW in an alternate universe.

Comment

Just take everything he says with a grain of salt, cause that’s all it’s worth, it’s kinda like watching the news, we still need to hear what the woke is thinking.

Comment

Trolls like this exact type thread sheep.

I dont put Agstar or Foragefarmer in the troll category, they enjoy robust debate if they get the same.
                        You guys will probably stone me but agstarr and forage probably. dead centre in political views, left on some issues right on others.

Myself right of centre but not full blown rightie, crikeys reckon i just lost some friends.

Errr glen well thats a different kettle of fish,block ignore dont engage easy as.

Anyway currently out storm chasing with camera tis 11 at night passing time while i wait for next round of storms.

Comment

Agstar and forage debate? They run away every time.

Comment

Agstar and forage debate? They run away every time.
                            Whoops. Correction. They lie, they slander, they call names because that’s all they’ve got. And then they run away…

Comment

I see some of the malcontents are frustrated and struggling to defend there arguments with facts and logic so they resort to more juvenile complaining? LOL

If this all you got then give up.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 22, 2023, 08:57.

Comment

Whoops. Correction. They lie, they slander, they call names because that’s all they’ve got. And then they run away…
                                Speaking of lying and slandering, you just did a good job of it. I never have lied on this forum. Just because you don't like my views does not make them lies. If I have made any mistakes on here they are honest errors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.