• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agra City

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agra City

many guys using them ?
    pros?, cons? problems ?thanks

We are still a member and have used in the past for semi loads of Glyphosate. Might switch to there generic liberty since the new owner BASF thinks the old liberty price needs a drastic increase and they want us to use more.

Comment

Oh got my BASF rebate that's the best less than 100 dollars I ever got can't even take the wife out for supper. We use a ton of liberty and buy a ton of seed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Oh got my BASF rebate that's the best less than 100 dollars I ever got can't even take the wife out for supper. We use a ton of liberty and buy a ton of seed. Thanks.
        the BASF rebate was only a fraction of the BAYER rebate. oh well, someone has to pay for all these mergers and acquisitions.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Rebate is a ***n joke. Don’t waste my time. Or my accounts time

Comment

used them last year for my liberty was ok, bought again at year end this time they say it is in the warehouse in saskatoon with my name on it on what I purchased plus bought the centuren and other products from them. But you do have to pay cash for the stuff up front when you order it than wait for it to come in,but so far its been ok

Comment

We use to do semi loads of Glyphos and yes you prepaid but if they said they were coming on Sunday they delivered it.

BASF has increased the price of Liberty spray back to above what it was before and higher. So FNA is might be almost half price vs BASF. **** the rebate and company.

Comment

FBN sells generic 150.00 g/L Liberty as well.

Comment

We used to use them but they were always a month too late. Plus we did side by side trials with other generic glyphosate and theirs always performed poorly. Caveat being the trial was just on our farm... Take from it what you will.

Comment

Is it any cheaper in the US? Since S3 seems to go back and forth, could he volunteer to become the next mule?

Click image for larger version

Name:	The mule.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	769318

Comment

I used them last year. Product was satisfactory. Delivery was late. Gave them another chance this year, price is too good to turn down. Will see if they can live up to their promises and let you know.

Since I am invested (prepaid) in their success, I am obliged to say good things.

Haven't seen them in the news lately, so that is good.

Have a dedicated salesman for this area who actually responds and takes initiative.

Supposedly have product already in warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                        FBN sells generic 150.00 g/L Liberty as well.
                        Does FBN sell through retailers or is it online and shipped from USA?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                          I bought a bit of chemical thru fbn and they delivered it to the farm and it came from great Northern growers !

Have to buy a membership which I am not fond of but they do sell at a good price !

I think the guy in Manitoba delivers to the Farm and no membership fee ! Looks like he posts his price on his Twitter feed which is good !
                          What does a membership for FBN and Agracity/FNA cost?

Comment

Atrazine $6.70 $6.80
                            Azoxystrobin 250 EC $27.50 $27.50
                            Carbendazim 500 SC $9.85 $10.00
                            Ester 680 $6.60 $6.80
                            Glyphosate 450 $3.65 $4.05
                            Glyphosate 540 $4.85 $4.90
                            Oxyflurofen 240 EC $13.75 $14.00
                            Paraquat 250 $3.75 $3.80
                            Triclopyr 600 $12.35 $12.65
                            Wetter 1000 $3.55 $3.90

Comment

Atrazine $6.70 $6.80
                              Azoxystrobin 250 EC $27.50 $27.50
                              Carbendazim 500 SC $9.85 $10.00
                              Ester 680 $6.60 $6.80
                              Glyphosate 450 $3.65 $4.05
                              Glyphosate 540 $4.85 $4.90
                              Oxyflurofen 240 EC $13.75 $14.00
                              Paraquat 250 $3.75 $3.80
                              Triclopyr 600 $12.35 $12.65
                              Wetter 1000 $3.55 $3.90

Aussie dollars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.