• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Fert, now Fuel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Fert, now Fuel

Called dealer for quotes on farm diesel up .08/litre and gas up .07/litre.

Was thinking of topping up, but kept putting it off the last couple of days.

Sleeping at the wheel and that's what you get.

Maybe anybody else thinking of ordering fuel, do now as the new prices in your area may not have taken effect yet.

Just giving the heads up.

Oil flirting with $80.00, sit down and hang on, this ride is going to get wild!!!!

Comment

The screws are tightening down from all directions
      Not surprising, this has been predicted over a year ago .

Comment

Guess we haven’t priced any for awhile, was surprised its over a dollar now. Not like I’m buying any anyways as an empty tank is far more of a deterrent than a camera or guard dog..….

Comment

You mean I might get some of the money I lost on Husky. Cenovus shares climbing.

Comment

Also called today and was told the same thing. They still have heavy fuel so thinking I will fill and take a chance. Lots of talk of oil going over 100 this winter so would be surprised if its cheaper in the spring but who knows.
            I could have called a week ago but I did the same thing as you. All these endless sunny warm days have make me way to relaxed!

Comment

Guess I wont wait for spring oil order "specials".

Comment

The diesel tank was almost empty and the fall work not done so I filled up end of last week for .98 +HST for dyed summer fuel.

Gas would have been $1.36 all taxes in so left it unfilled.

Comment

The retailer I use tells me every fall not to fill up until it's really cold, and then again late winter. He says they blend too much biodiesel in summer diesel these days without enough lube and doesn't last as long. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Comment

Rising input prices are going to derail whatever is left of this so-called economic recovery.

This will wring the margins right out of many businesses. I don't believe this will be a permanent situation given the long term falling interest rate trend, but it will last long enough to do tremendous damage.

Comment

Is the biodiesel what makes it stink like it's gone bad?

Comment

Coop at 1.10 Today for diesel.

Comment

1.19 gas at Petro Can

Comment

High energy prices are the direct fault of chuck and his ESG loons.

Good thing I have a big position in energy stocks to offset.

AB will be out of debt in 2 yrs. And then out of Canada after that.

Comment

WTI oil down up to $2.00 this morning, could see lower diesel if we get a run again on oil or a stock market correction. I don’t mind oil going up, holding TOU, CVE, SU, CNQ, MPC and a few others stocks, if diesel goes higher I more than make up the difference on my stocks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.