• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9-11 Let us never forget. 24 Canadians died along with 3000 Americans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9-11 Let us never forget. 24 Canadians died along with 3000 Americans

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1ec1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	778553

Eighteen years ago today, the world changed when terrorists attacked New York City and killed nearly 3,000 innocent people – including 24 Canadians.

I remember it so well I was backing out of my driveway in Regina. CC and Lorie were on Z99 and all of a sudden they said Something weird is going on in NewYork and something hit the world trade centres.

I knew these buildings.

I quickly turned to news station I think News Talk or 620 I cant remember and it was a whole day of listening then the second plane hit, and all hell broke out.

Lets never forget what happened.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1ec2.jpg
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	778555

But it looks like skippy did, and he will call an election today.

Sick Liberals have no clue.

Its time to rid Canada of this Cancer.

Never forget Trudeau number one and send Trudeau #2 packing.

Name:	70745125_1093639894301380_6783187943885373440_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	778554

Yep sad day it was and so is today

Comment

If anyone had ever been to New York or even flew in on a clear day, you saw the towers.

Just imagine gone and all conspiracy theories aside it was a sad day for New York and North America. A major attack on this continent.

Comment

Name:	70169784_1181956545343712_844432351835455488_o.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	767731

Skyline before.

Comment

Skippy doing his announcement today likely has more to do with covering up his SNC-Lavalin and Admiral Norman scandals.

Comment

America was caught off guard that day.
            "NOT in my backyard" mentality.
            Well it happened, under their noses with their very own planes in their front yard. Fascinatingly ingenious.
            Complacency led to it, unexpected, they were always engaging away from their homeland....someone brought it to them.

A wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              Skippy doing his announcement today likely has more to do with covering up his SNC-Lavalin and Admiral Norman scandals.
              That’s exactly what the timing is about

Comment

Skippy was blocking the RCMP, and his time is running out.

Most will talk about 911, and that's what the liberals are hoping to look here as we screw you there.

Sick ****ers but it works.

Comment

The world has changed so much since that day.
                  I’ve been to NY twice and have gone to ground zero. The first time we went down there it was a feeling I’ve never had before. It was like wow I’m standing where two huge sky sc****rs used to stand. Then to look at all the names who died innocently almost made me cry ..... so sad.
                  If anyone ever goes to NY it’s a must see.
                  Walk through the museum, there is so much to see.

Comment

and to think those sobs are still walking the earth and we are welcoming back the poor little darlings that have gone over to ISIS- despicable!

Comment

It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected.

Equally shocking and sad is that over 10 times that many Americans die each year from guns.

And mass shooting after mass shooting continue year after year and many politicians seem unwilling to do anything about it!

Imagine a country where some people and organizations argue against background checks for purchasers of guns?

So just about any wacko or extremist can buy just about any gun they want and as much ammo as they want without a background check and proceed to the nearest mall, office, school or church and start shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        It was a shocking and sad day for all those affected.

Equally shocking and sad is that over 10 times that many Americans die each year from guns.

And mass shooting after mass shooting continue year after year and many politicians seem unwilling to do anything about it!

Imagine a country where some people and organizations argue against background checks for purchasers of guns?

So just about any wacko or extremist can buy just about any gun they want and as much ammo as they want without a background check and proceed to the nearest mall, office, school or church and start shooting!
                        They have background checks, they're just not always enforced. Watch someone try to buy a gun, any gun at Scheels in Minot. There's a waiting period while the check is being done.

Comment

Gangs in Regina are equipped with arsenals - how’d they get around background checks? I agree that assault rifles seem way too easy to get in US, but the other checks are only as good as the gatekeepers. Both killing scenarios are a travesty but to reward the ISIS members, how can that be justified?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Gangs in Regina are equipped with arsenals - how’d they get around background checks? I agree that assault rifles seem way too easy to get in US, but the other checks are only as good as the gatekeepers. Both killing scenarios are a travesty but to reward the ISIS members, how can that be justified?
                            Same here in NB ... just watch the weekly news reports from this area. Not one of those guns being bought “over the counter” ..
                            the US has their issues with guns for sure ...... but that’s their problem not ours .
                            Look right here in our own communities....
                            banning firearms will do nothing from these gangs getting guns ..... nothing . They get them all illegally through the black market..
                            what we need is far harsher punishment for people who have and or use illegal firearms ..... banning guns from law abiding citizens will not change the fact that criminals will still get guns here in Canada . It’s foolish to think that

Comment

Local news said guns stolen from farm home, were LOCKED in Gun safe, lot of f*cking good that does! Zip is safe from crooks, ripped local ATM out of CU wall with chain and truck!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.