• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon tax

August Co-Op cardlock statement, $8500.
    Line item says $675 of that is Carbon Tax. 100% direct cost to me that I can not ‘bill back to the end consumer’ as it is often said, and I can do nothing about restricting the fuel burnt. If the machines are not rolling then I may as well be in the basement playing checkers, what is the cost to the economy when everything shuts down.

Think you BURNED UP all the F*cking Turdo rebate in ONE fill! Lying bastard Lieberals!

Comment

And that’s how the Liberals/skippy will fund their election promises.

If the Conservatives want to win the election they might have to match spending ? Will they axe the carbon tax?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        August Co-Op cardlock statement, $8500.
        Line item says $675 of that is Carbon Tax. 100% direct cost to me that I can not ‘bill back to the end consumer’ as it is often said, and I can do nothing about restricting the fuel burnt. If the machines are not rolling then I may as well be in the basement playing checkers, what is the cost to the economy when everything shuts down.
        How come? I thought Kenney cancelled the carbon tax in AB and the Feds aren't introducing their one until January 1st. Besides if it's farm fuel wasn't it exempt anyway? This story doesn't make any sense.

Comment

For grain drying its being applied at 3.1 cents per litre for propane.
          In four years Trudeau/Goodale plan to have it at 8 cents per litre.

Comment

And that lying ****ing goodale said no carbon tax for farmers

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              How come? I thought Kenney cancelled the carbon tax in AB and the Feds aren't introducing their one until January 1st. Besides if it's farm fuel wasn't it exempt anyway? This story doesn't make any sense.
              Carbon tax is 10.23 cents/L here on diesel, same for both clear and dyed (no exemptions).

Comment

I dont understand ?
                Is alberta still paying a carbon tax ? To who ?
                Or are you in alberta?

Comment

Cant you just dry with solar panels like cluck cluck?
                  Sorry full sarcasm intended

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Carbon tax is 10.23 cents/L here on diesel, same for both clear and dyed (no exemptions).
                    So are you buying your fuel in BC and using it in AB? That's the only possible explanation I can see. Even at that if you got it delivered to your farm you'd get the farm exemption.

Comment

Read the post, he said cardlock statement, that means it was not delivered, and if he did not fill out the forms for exemption from said cardlock like I had to do at my local Coop then he will be paying it. Remember there was a big kerfuffle when this was announced because the federal gov exempted bulk deliveries but conveniently forgot ( nudge,nudge, wink wink) about all the farm fuel bought through cardlocks. This is in Sask. if he is in AB. then I have no clue what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                        if he is in AB. then I have no clue what he is talking about.
                        Exactly.

Comment

Grain drying has gone up 7.65% because of tax + GST on tax

This will stop all this extravagant wastefulness.
                          The idea of burning up a by-product of the oil refining process to preserve a product you can sell to feed the world's population, human and animal.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post

The idea of burning up a by-product of the oil refining process to preserve a product you can sell to feed the world's population, human and animal.
                            Its so ****ing stupid you cant wrap your head around it?
                            Only a ****ing moron could not realize this is just another stupid ****ing tax???

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post

As crop prices fall from break even prices already ... yup let’s add more expense that will do zero as intended . Simply transfer wealth to government coffers so they can give it away to Quebec and other special interest groups with their hands out and contribute zero to the economy........

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.