• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheer vs Skippy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheer vs Skippy

I know we all want skippy out and we will vote blue to do it, but Sheer is pretty silent to his rural base. No policies, no spending announced. I realize he has to focus on Ontario to flip a few seats but wouldn't hurt to stop in and drop a few bones.

Skippy is unashamed to walk right into Montreal and promise billions, even break the law in his home riding. Seems like the CPC tiptoes around us out here because if the west got something, then somebody down east might get mad.

Canada is a pretty weird place.

Canada, a dysfunctional catastrophe.

Comment

Really don't give a shit HOW the CPC gets it DONE! anything, all the dirt, all the bloopers, lies, SNC, past statements on how Quebec must govern Canada forever, balance budget this f*cking year, just nail the SOB, loser brainless crook, erase "Turdo's" from Canadian history books! PLEASE before I die!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Really don't give a shit HOW the CPC gets it DONE! anything, all the dirt, all the bloopers, lies, SNC, past statements on how Quebec must govern Canada forever, balance budget this f*cking year, just nail the SOB, loser brainless crook, erase "Turdo's" from Canadian history books! PLEASE before I die!
        I am with you just hope if we do vault Sheer at least into a minority govt this term, he doesn't forget us.

Harper did pander too much to Quebec and it bit him in the end anyway. Fear that will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          I am with you just hope if we do vault Sheer at least into a minority govt this term, he doesn't forget us.

Harper did pander too much to Quebec and it bit him in the end anyway. Fear that will happen again.
          Until Quebec gets punted or we separate, every government will pander to that corruption of a province

Comment

Its a sad day when the party of your choice has nothing to offer but " its the only option to get rid of the other party "

Why the conservatives chose Scheer is beyond me....he really is a dud...I don't think he knows shit about much ....and he has incompetent team around him...

He could have done a better PR job on the Goodale attack .....

Comment

Will the Cons fast track the SeedTax?

Comment

Who is in charge of the conservative campaign? The CPC has been pretty quiet on policy. The Liberals and that idiot Trudeau have provided a lifetime of political ammunition in the form of gaffes/ethics/spending/plain stupidity to supply a lifetime of political attacks, yet we hear nothing. There should be ads and billboards and commercials everywhere. Last year my wife donated some money to the CPC and we got an Andrew Scheer pinup calendar in the mail, I kid you not, who thought that was money well spent.

Comment

Scheer is a career politician....if he fu cks this up .....he is set for life...

The problem today is politicians use it as a lottery win....as opposed to actually doing something...

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Who is in charge of the conservative campaign? The CPC has been pretty quiet on policy. The Liberals and that idiot Trudeau have provided a lifetime of political ammunition in the form of gaffes/ethics/spending/plain stupidity to supply a lifetime of political attacks, yet we hear nothing. There should be ads and billboards and commercials everywhere. Last year my wife donated some money to the CPC and we got an Andrew Scheer pinup calendar in the mail, I kid you not, who thought that was money well spent.
                    There are rules about pre-election advertising and spending. Skippy is breaking them. He is still technically PM so he can fly around and spend tax money. He uses the announcements as campaigning and takes MPs along for the flight and to glad hand at the podium. No party is supposed to advertise or campaign for about 6 weeks before the writ is dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      Who is in charge of the conservative campaign? The CPC has been pretty quiet on policy.
                      If we lose this one - and I think there's a better than even chance we will - it will be because we didn't give the voters a real choice. Its not enough to say "I'm not JT" It may have been enough to get Skippy elected but its not enough to get him kicked to the curb after just four years. I can't enunciate what the Conservative platform is and I sure as hell should be able to.

Comment

Looks to me like they wanna lose it

Comment

I thought I heard today Scheer and the CPC are kicking off their campaign this Wednesday, expect they'll be announcing more of their platform then. Sounds like Skippy was going to announce today, but the damage from Dorian has caused the writ to be dropped Thursday(the night of the Maclain's debate) or I also heard Sunday, witch is the last possible date(legally).

Comment

Trudeau is campaigning on the taxpayer's dime. Liberals waiting to hear the other parties platforms so they can steal some ideas.

Comment

Was watching some TSN on the weekend and Scheers ads were on every other commercial break. He looks like a dud, talks like a dud, and was wearing the same damn light blue button up Gerry Butts spokes-model wears all the time. Made me puke in my mouth. What a lame duck. What a loser. He's not a leader. He's got back-bencher MP written all over him. He's trying so hard to not be "Harper" that we aren't getting anything else from him. If this is the guy we chose, we don't deserve to win.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, why haven't we heard boo about the treasure chest of ammo JT ungraciously has bestowed upon the Cons the past 4 years??? Whats the wait? Unifor is advertising directly against the Cons so why aren't PC friendly groups adverting against the left? It was the Cons to win but unfortunately its going to be another 4 yrs of the Kokanee Groper at the helm me thinks. Fack

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.