• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How it's Done in Calgary

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not a first date conversation.
    If my son turns out homosexual, I would still love him as I'd hope Jesus would.
    Nor would he or any rational person support gender therapy before adulthood.
    My estranged 12 yr old daughter believes she's some kind of prefix I don't understand. Obviously she doesn't either.
    One extreme to the other on this site. Do many here have any idea how other people live?? What some kids go through??
    I'm a little perturbed with myself for even responding.

As for beaver, I prefer mine to be a little neater.
    Or is an adult conversation impossible here? Holy rollers' missionary only I guess. Sad to be you.

Comment

If this was an Islamic Center would you still be outraged Forage?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
        That's a chainsaw with fur ! Wouldn't need many that size to make a coat.
        Now that was a funny visual!

Comment

Our friends 13 year old daughter has decided her new name is “Ray”. Poor kid, is going through hell on earth and mother is disgusted, father has Ray with him. Hope he will be ok. Not much experience with this topic but sure feel for the kids who are put in this predicàment.
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 6, 2021, 18:26.

Comment

Support through validation and attachment one thing.
            Follow through on a 13 year olds ideas quite another.
            I do hear of such things as hormone therapy on preteens and I weep.

Comment

Chainsaw with fur as a visual, hmmmmm, or as I call it sometimes, the bearded dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                So your saying Pastor (Homophobic) Pawlowski wouldn’t like you?
                Go ahead and invite that crew into your home, they are not welcome in mine.

Jwab, as for Pastor (Homophobic) Pawlowski liking me who gives a rats ass. Not in need of his kind of friendship.

Based on your post and seeing how you come across as the type to be easily influenced and the narrow mindedness, being part of Artur's flock would be a prefect fit for you.

Calgary wouldn't be that far of a drive for the fellowship and divine guidance.
                Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 6, 2021, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Support through validation and attachment one thing.
                  Follow through on a 13 year olds ideas quite another.
                  I do hear of such things as hormone therapy on preteens and I weep.
                  Well be very careful who hears you make such a statement or you will be labelled a transphobe.

"Your weeping shows that you hate those mixed up persons."

See how this works?

Comment

Of course I do.
                    So how shall I fight the good fight?
                    Pick up a sword against the sinners?
                    Is there not enough common sense left in our society?
                    Not much I can do to change the world.
                    Enough complications in mine.
                    I'd rather talk about beaver.

Comment

See how a field of study like psychology can be called a science? See how the prevailing theory of the day can be called fact?
                      So much repetition in history.
                      We could all listen to the better angels of our nature.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        And the calm demeanor of the peace loving gentleman in the video truly demonstrates how a devoted Christian conducts himself. Artur definitely acted like someone who knows his Bible.

So respectful to his fellow mankind. Screaming while calling the police officers Nazis. Gee I wonder if any of the officers had grandfathers or relatives who fought those very Nazis that eventually freed this gentleman's homeland of Poland. Wonder why the Pastor immigrated to Canada, must be out of gratitude to us Canadians.

Go ahead guys keep defending Pastor Artur, he seems to do many of you Convenient Christians proud.
                        They showed up without a warrant and were refusing to leave. He was supposed to invite them in and offer them tea?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                          They showed up without a warrant and were refusing to leave. He was supposed to invite them in and offer them tea?
                          Flea if you think that Pastor (Homophobic) Pawlowski acted like a so called servant of God, so be it.

IT seems the Convenient Christians of Agriville have justify Artur's conduct. They even try to convince the rest of us that their constant posts and Threads regarding LBGTQ is their hatred of the sin not the LBGTQ people themselves.

Some go as far as starting threads describing LBGTQ people as IT'S. Ya right we hate the sin!

What kind of B.S. can they come up with next.

Comment

Hate, the original sin.

Comment

Send a dozen cops next time. The taxpayer has all kinds of money to chase non-criminals.

Comment

How did telling the trespassing police to leave become a LBTQ issue?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...