• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem I see you get confused easily
    Yes agstar was talking about cases apr 5
    No problem , glad you finally got it

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      No problem I see you get confused easily
      Yes agstar was talking about cases apr 5
      No problem , glad you finally got it
      And do you get that higher numbers who have had the disease in Texas coupled with a higher vaccination rate may mean that the actual risk of contracting the disease is higher in Saskatchewan now. Texas 9.5% of population recovered + 16% fully vaccinated + 11% with one vacccination = 1/3 people in Texas likely have some immunity
      whereas in Saskatchewan 2.9% of population recovered + 3.3% fully vaccinated + 15% with one vaccination = 1/5 people in Sask likely have some immunity.

So 66% of population still at risk in Texas compared to 80% of population in Saskatchewan

Comment

One might expect top experts to have an answer as to why Covid cases in Texas have been falling for nearly a month, but they seem baffled by what's happening:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-fauci-cant-explain-why-texas-covid-cases-keep-dropping-despite-reopening https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-fauci-cant-explain-why-texas-covid-cases-keep-dropping-despite-reopening

What's notable is that the positivity rate of testing in Texas is also dropping.

Contrast that to Ontario with some of the strictest measures in North America in place and now cases are rising.

I don't have a firm answer for this either, but something about the standard narrative (stricter lockdowns mean fewer cases) needs to be reassessed. If the model does not fit reality, maybe it's time to develop a different model.

Comment

Sask health says 5% of population walking around asymptomatic.

Maybe we all have had it?

Why won't they test for antibodies in the people that are routinly at the lab for blood work. At least have some idea how close they are with the asymtomatiic estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
            If the model does not fit reality, maybe it's time to develop a different model.
            Unless of course it is a climate model, then you change the reality to fit the model.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              Sask health says 5% of population walking around asymptomatic.

Maybe we all have had it?

Why won't they test for antibodies in the people that are routinly at the lab for blood work. At least have some idea how close they are with the asymtomatiic estimate.
              20% vof USA blood donors have the antibodies. You bet Sask has way more immune than any body knows/guesses.

YES YES!
              I want an antibody test! We had that SOB over a year ago. Still have Long Covid crap. DO NOT need experimental gene therapy. Dr Blondeau on CBC noon says recovered have SAME antibodies as a VAX will give you....without the unknown long term DNA risk of course...my EXPERT opinion! He also said if you have adverse reactions to regular FLU vax, don't take this crap, that be me. And the SECOND booster shot, in 16 weeks or so, does have more adverse reactions, his words not mine.

Comment

Well if Texas and sask are even the same in case per capita..they are living life. What are we doing?
                Seeing more and more people in vehicles by them selves wearing masks.
                So how many on here will be in their tractors/sprayers soon wearing a mask?

Comment

April 7 new cases 3800. Go Texas!

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-on-track-to-surpass-u-s-in-number-of-covid-cases-relative-to-population/ar-BB1fqF7g?ocid=msedgntp https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-on-track-to-surpass-u-s-in-number-of-covid-cases-relative-to-population/ar-BB1fqF7g?ocid=msedgntp

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
                      Dont post that. A guy like agstarr worships Trudeau.

Comment

agstar won't even look at it , doesn't fit

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          April 7 new cases 3800. Go Texas!
                          Texas 1 case for 7600 people , no lockdowns
                          Quebec 1 case for 4600 people , lockdowns
                          WTF Is your point?
                          Last edited by caseih; Apr 8, 2021, 21:14.

Comment

Quebec beat whole planet per population, I think.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.