• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How it's Done in Calgary

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    I guess he couldn't get away with crap like this in his native Poland, as it wouldn't even reach the media. The governing Law and Justice party has taken over the largest public broadcasting and now uses it as a propaganda outlet.

So the Religious Wing Nut comes to Canada for it's freedoms to to gather a flock and create his own little world.

Those Convenient Christians, twisting and deciphering the Bible to suit their means.

Whoa, I had to read that twice before it came clear that you were talking about the police state in Poland - it sounded like you were describing the situation in Canada.

Well I guess you were, however unintentionally.

Not sure why you hate Christians so much, but do you spew out the same hatred for the political hypocrites we have all around us?

I sure hope you never hear about a wag named Elizabeth may, or an old hound dog known as David Suzuki - you'd be at risk of completely spinning a cog.

Anyway, if you don't believe the Bible, then why do you care how anyone interprets it?

Talk about hypocrites...

I'm disappointed in you, fanboy!

Comment

I guess Forage hasnt heard of the charter.

All religious denominations are protected, even the ones he chooses to slander. That means whatever belief systems that religion feels is part of its doctrine within societal norms, are enshrined and protected.

Comment

And the calm demeanor of the peace loving gentleman in the video truly demonstrates how a devoted Christian conducts himself. Artur definitely acted like someone who knows his Bible.

So respectful to his fellow mankind. Screaming while calling the police officers Nazis. Gee I wonder if any of the officers had grandfathers or relatives who fought those very Nazis that eventually freed this gentleman's homeland of Poland. Wonder why the Pastor immigrated to Canada, must be out of gratitude to us Canadians.

Go ahead guys keep defending Pastor Artur, he seems to do many of you Convenient Christians proud.

Comment

The message of most religions is love. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism are all based at their core in love. Jesus' sacrifice was love wasn't it? Most churches are abiding by what they believe are the best guidelines for keeping their flock safe, because the care/love their people.

A few zealot dingbats are using a crisis to promote themselves and elevate their status or cult or finances or all three. They are taking advantage of some of you as much as the far left that want to use the current situation for a reset of our system.

I admit I sound conspiratorial, but I don't trust any of them including politicians, WHO, any part of the UN and most definitely preachers preying on the souls in their congregations.

As far as charter rights, unless you live in Quebec and can invoke the "Notwithstanding Clause" whenever it suits, it doesn't seem to count for much.

Comment

And the calm demeanor of the peace loving gentleman in the video truly demonstrates how a devoted Christian conducts himself. Artur definitely acted like someone who knows his Bible.

So respectful to his fellow mankind. Screaming while calling the police officers Nazis. Gee I wonder if any of the officers had grandfathers or relatives who fought those very Nazis that eventually freed this gentleman's homeland of Poland. Wonder why the Pastor immigrated to Canada, must be out of gratitude to us Canadians.

Go ahead guys keep defending Pastor Artur, he seems to do many of you Convenient Christians proud.
            YEAH! FORAGEFARMER IS RIGHT!

After all, who does this Artur think he is anyway? Some guy named Jesus Christ who the Book says took a whip of braided cords and drove those money guys and livestock dealers out of the Temple?

Oh well maybe He didn't raise His voice while He chased them outta there like a herd of cattle.

Just crack, smack and bam! when He swung that whip.

Hmmm, I'll bet that whip really stung those guys...naw, he likely just waved it around gently like a feather duster...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              YEAH! FORAGEFARMER IS RIGHT!

After all, who does this Artur think he is anyway? Some guy named Jesus Christ who the Book says took a whip of braided cords and drove those money guys and livestock dealers out of the Temple?

Oh well maybe He didn't raise His voice while He chased them outta there like a herd of cattle.

Just crack, smack and bam! when He swung that whip.

Hmmm, I'll bet that whip really stung those guys...naw, he likely just waved it around gently like a feather duster...
              Exactly what I was thinking, waving the whip around gently like a wet noodle, whispering to the heathen to leave.

Comment

Got no time for urbanites, kinda busy.Click image for larger version

Name:	photo0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	770920

Comment

If anyone cares that's a marlin 22wmr 40 inches long, beaver took 4 hits at 50 yards and 3 kills at 10 feet. The rat is at least 4 inches longer than the rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                    If anyone cares that's a marlin 22wmr 40 inches long, beaver took 4 hits at 50 yards and 3 kills at 10 feet. The rat is at least 4 inches longer than the rifle.
                    That's a chainsaw with fur ! Wouldn't need many that size to make a coat.

Comment

Some drainage districts here pay good money for bounty. Castor still worth a little.
                      My trapper likes his .17hmr and .204. But he doesn't use the hide himself.
                      How old your Marlin? New ones seem crap.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        Some drainage districts here pay good money for bounty. Castor still worth a little.
                        My trapper likes his .17hmr and .204. But he doesn't use the hide himself.
                        How old your Marlin? New ones seem crap.
                        At least 30 years old, my new one is a ruger american compact i use for open sights on and is deadly accurate.

Comment

That beaver pelt would make an excellent hat for Pastor (Homophobic) Pawlowski.

Nothing says more about being Canadian than some Beaver. Artur would truly feel more Canadian . Didn't the RCMP wear Beaver Hats.

Is there ever a moment where Jesus is preaching about hating any of his Father's beloved children?

As I recall the Father loves them all, but Pastor Artur doesn't. Any Takers wanting to explain how that's possible to be a servant of God and yet hate some of his children.

Burnt , Sheep, or any of their Like Button Buddies?
                          Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 6, 2021, 10:22.

Comment

That beaver pelt would make an excellent hat for Pastor (Homophobic) Pawlowski.

Nothing says more about being Canadian than some Beaver. Artur would truly feel more Canadian . Didn't the RCMP wear Beaver Hats.

Is there ever a moment where Jesus is preaching about hating any of his Father's beloved children?

As I recall the Father loves them all, but Pastor Artur doesn't. Any Takers wanting to explain how that's possible to be a servant of God and yet hate some of his children.

Burnt , Sheep, or any of their Like Button Buddies?
                            Hate? Because he yelled, he hates them?

Comment

I'd rather talk about beaver.

Comment

Homophobic literal definition: The fear of homosexuals. Or it could be the fear of mankind (homo)

Homophobic leftist definition: One who hates homosexuals as people. Christians. Jesus. God. According to alt leftists, those entities all hate gay people.

The truth: Homosexuality is a sin, just like any other sin. God can not abide with sin, so he sent Jesus to make a way for mankind to have a way to ultimate freedom because he took our sin on himself in death, conquering and murdering death when he rose again.

That is what some of us celebrated a few days ago. We are to love our neighbors. But that does not mean we have to agree with their sin, promote their sin, love their sin, tolerate their sin. Whether it is homosexuality, or murder, stealing, lying, or any number of less visible sins, we shouldn’t promote it.

Saying something is wrong is not automatic hatred of the person sinning. That is where alt leftists go so wrong. They can not see a perspective any other way. Because they hate, they assume we hate. It’s quite sad really.

They twist anyone who questions the legitimacy of promoting a trans person who supports genital mutilation in teenagers, to a top whitehouse position, into a supposed hatred for that person, when it is the sin, ( the fact that the person promotes teenage genital mutilation), that we are anxious about.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...