• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask F cancel the Yukon - order the new electric SUV

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what's the torque in the little Duramaxette? Even if the HP is less than 300, if torque is possibly over 400 it would still have lots of pep.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
      But what's the torque in the little Duramaxette? Even if the HP is less than 300, if torque is possibly over 400 it would still have lots of pep.
      460, same as 6.2L at maybe half the RPM. Diesel torque really noticeable in a Volkswagen Passat, HP not.

Comment

Are the Ecodiesel and the baby Powerstroke comparable?

Comment

I will keep my 2.7 gas burning Ford.

Comment

First thing on my checklist is always whether or not I fit in the cab. Rules out a lot of choices right there.
            Darned if I'll cram myself into a pisspot.

Comment

Guy here went from 6.2 to 3.0 duramax
              Says lots of passing power , forgets he has a diesel
              I am just looking for a car with a box anyways
              Have a dodge diesel workhorse and an eco diesel on the farm

Comment

How does Fiat eco diesel compare to GM, Ford? Top rated pickups ATM. Son Tech at GM dealership said they go, just the belt thing he wonders about. In line 6 more like Cummins 5.9.
                Last edited by fjlip; Apr 5, 2021, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post

I will keep my 2.7 gas burning Ford.
                  That is good mileage !

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    How does Fiat eco diesel compare to GM, Ford? Top rated pickups ATM. Son Tech at GM dealership said they go, just the belt thing he wonders about. In line 6 more like Cummins 5.9.
                    I dunno
                    Dodge just isn’t chev for me
                    Ecodiesel hard on fuel knocking around
                    Sounds like the chev hardly changes city to highway or pulling

Comment

Neighbour used to brag about all his land and how it took him almost all day to drive around and see it all. I told him I had a Dodge once too

Comment

Congratulations on something comprehensible, Never Bin Laiden.

Comment

Bin Lurking is human after all! Appreciate the humour!

Comment

Test drove a 5.3 and a 6.2 litre gas before buying the 3.0 litre diesel. Diesel has as much or more acceleration than 5.3 but less than 6.2 gas. More then enough get up and go to pass on the highway. My 1 tonne duramax is a pig on fuel and def when pulling a trailer. Deletion is major dollars so I’ve been told

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
                              Neighbour used to brag about all his land and how it took him almost all day to drive around and see it all. I told him I had a Dodge once too
                              how did you progress on the little helicopter ?, looked like a cool project

Comment

Tail rotor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.