• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May election?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economy is slowing down, Liberals had to manipulate numbers just to get 0.4% By fall it will be so much worse, with unemployment moving higher each month from now till Oct.

Of course Trudeau wants SNC-lav to build the TMPipeline, he'll say they're the only ones that can build it, Quebecers will fly out to build it, SNC will get a sweetheart deal to buy it from the Trudeau government, and in turn make healthy donations to the LPC and the Trudeau Foundation. Then Quebecers will own a major asset in Western Canada, and profits from moving western produced fossil fuels will be enjoyed in Quebec.

Comment

Ah i will explain it again worked as a summer student while going to the UofS at the dept of ag. Came back each summer under NDP and Devine. Then after I was done worked for Sask Ag and Food. Then different dept did years moved over to the federal Gov spent my time tier under Liberal and conservative. So yea I worked for all parties. Finally got tired of being on the road and not home and packed it in. Farm slowly built up over the years.

Invested like most. Bought property and a few other things.

Liked real estate.

Put cash into grain terminals and other ventures even a golf course.

Married a great girl with same ambition.

Work hard play hard.

Finally sell some stuff and buy some other stuff and I guess it’s called early pre retirement.

Now enough about me.

Trudeau is a fool and any one who believes his bullshit is a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Maybe he IS bill Boyd. Lol and that makes big wheel Nettie Wiebe I guess?

I can not believe that Trudeau would go early. But then, I haven’t believed him from day one. What drives me nuts is that 30% of dummies still like him. I guess we uneducated Hicks who saw through the facade as soon as he entered politics, can now say, “told you idiots who voted for this moron so”?
        Sask Bill Boyd and Big Nettie Wiebe - that chuckle made my day!

As for the rest - it's almost like he just wasn't ready. If only someone would have told us that...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          Sask Bill Boyd and Big Nettie Wiebe - that chuckle made my day!

As for the rest - it's almost like he just wasn't ready. If only someone would have told us that...
          Burnt weren’t you reading the flyers you were handing out last election? They were sent out by the guy everyone hated including his own MPs.yiu remember when he slipped out the back door of the last party meeting and no one cared?? His only contribution was look the other guy isn’t ready well people said we d rather have someone not ready than an ass.

Which is why we ended up with a nut, it’s not that he isn’t ready because that implies at some point in the future he would be which is false. The plain truth is marijuana fries your brain if taken at early childhood to young adult age. We have a leader that represents what we will see happen with the explosion in marijuana use in about 10 years we ll be a zombie nut case nation. Lol
          Last edited by the big wheel; Mar 14, 2019, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
            Economy is slowing down, Liberals had to manipulate numbers just to get 0.4% By fall it will be so much worse, with unemployment moving higher each month from now till Oct.

Of course Trudeau wants SNC-lav to build the TMPipeline, he'll say they're the only ones that can build it, Quebecers will fly out to build it, SNC will get a sweetheart deal to buy it from the Trudeau government, and in turn make healthy donations to the LPC and the Trudeau Foundation. Then Quebecers will own a major asset in Western Canada, and profits from moving western produced fossil fuels will be enjoyed in Quebec.
            Bingo !!! Follow the money 💰

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Then grass why do you stick up for everything Trudeau does. Not once question what he is doing.

I voted once for a family friend in a election. That just didn’t matter.

This one does and Ralph or any liberal will never get my vote.

Keep posting your love for the liberal way you closet liberal.

I don't stick up for Trudeau - totally disagreed with his drug legalization, not impressed with this SNC deal either.

"Ralph or any Liberal will never get my vote" - DOH! he already did!

Funny you mentioning closets - you seem to be endlessly playing your fantasy that Trudeau is gay - are you sure you aren't in the closet? Maybe you and Justin are both in the closet...together, in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                I don't stick up for Trudeau - totally disagreed with his drug legalization, not impressed with this SNC deal either.

Funny you mentioning closets - you seem to be endlessly playing your fantasy that Trudeau is gay - are you sure you aren't in the closet? Maybe you and Justin are both in the closet...together, in Florida.
                Nice shot,a bit low but nice lol.

Comment

I like to hear both sides of any argument and use that information to make an informed opinion or reevaluate or confirm my chosen stand on issues.

But... I am getting tired of wasting time reading Grassfarms useless dribble that it may be time block his foolish comments.

I do not always agree with SF3 - he thought the Social Media Snowflake would make a good MP which I disagree with but he stated his reasons as to why and I can respect that...

Grassfarmer your latest post was an absolute waste of a read

Wish I had more time to add posts that provide value similar to SF3 and other valued members.
                  Last edited by RTK; Mar 14, 2019, 22:30. Reason: Typo

Comment

Wow some peoples kids. My grandma taught me if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.

Comment

You are so sick. The cow farts must be frying your brain.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...