• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black swan events??????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black swan events??????

Would the US tariffs imposed by Trump be consider a black swan event which justifies them handing money to domestic (cough then puke ) steel companies?????

BTW the pulse tariff have been in place longer than the steel tariff.....

Is the excuse of a prosecution of SNC and then the loss of Jobs jobs jobs ( just puke ) a reason for help from the government????

Asking others to add more but where I am going with this is....

Is trudeau's **** up with China CEO a black swan event to expect compensation from events out of our control??????

Is the pulse issue the same considering they are now taking it to the WTO????

Just thinking but really sick of being expecting to take it out of my equity ?????
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 11, 2019, 12:02.

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Is trudeau's **** up with China CEO a black swan event to expect compensation from events out of our control??????

Is the pulse issue the same considering they are now taking it to the WTO????

Just thinking but really sick of being expecting to take it out of my equity ?????
    Libs don't give 2 shits about votes between Thunder Bay and Chilliwack. So you're not getting anything as long as they're in power. You're probably not getting anything out of a Scheer government either but the reasons would be different.

Comment

Scheer's approval rating is only 34% even with SNC scandal. It's to bad the Con's decide to go with such a WEAK leader. 2.0 just doesn't have it, even with the stupid grin!

His numbers are so bad he didn't even want to tackle the PizzaGate conspiracy question when it came up, in fear of chasing the Far right wing over to Maxime People's Party of Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Scheer's approval rating is only 34% even with SNC scandal. It's to bad the Con's decide to go with such a WEAK leader. 2.0 just doesn't have it, even with the stupid grin!

His numbers are so bad he didn't even want to tackle the PizzaGate conspiracy question when it came up, in fear of chasing the Far right wing over to Maxime People's Party of Canada!
        I tend to agree. Not a good enough speaker and something lacking I can’t put my finger on. But look at the doofus in there now. Anything is better than him at the helm. In the coming months the Marc Norman trial will start, and that will have some ammunition for the opposition. I see a minority coming. The last Trudeau minority put this country into debt good and proper.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          In the coming months the Marc Norman trial will start, and that will have some ammunition for the opposition. I see a minority coming. The last Trudeau minority put this country into debt good and proper.
          Mark Norman is the real opportunity to turf the Libs. JWR is just a side show. Norman is the main event. The turncoat Brison left cabinet because he's up to his eyebrows in Norman. The difference with the Norman trial is its a criminal proceeding. That means testimony under oath.

I still don't think there's enough to dump the Libs this fall but its closer now than I expected it to be. The timing of the Norman trial is ideal. It remains to be seen what comes out.

Comment

If I have to endure 4 more years of Trudeau, whether in an elected minority or majority position, I will have to re-write my own "constitution".

Dubbed the "Slum of the Ghetto" Accord.

Comment

Ive heard it is derogatory to use that term anymore but not sure what its to be replaced with.

A swan event i event i guess.

I kid you not a farmer was being "filmed" presume secretly not sure maybe knowingly, he was drenching sheep and let out a few well chosen expletives and way went viral green vegans peta someone got hold of it and farmer had to apologize to his sheep will see if i can find it.

So yeah dont offend the swans

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.