• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Boy must be taken out!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Boy must be taken out!

Well maybe things are starting to change in canada. I have a good friend down here in Florida who is a staunch liberal voter from Newfoundland. His dislike of Harper was as bad as mine for Trudeau.

But this morning on our dog walk he chirps up that canada is turning into a real shit storm with the blockades and division.

Then he says the boy has to be taken out.

Wow I just about shit myself.

He is worried about canada as division is running rampant.

It’s hurting all Canadians now. It’s Canadians vs the environmental zealots.

He said a lot back home are questioning that maybe Trudeau and company weren’t ready and have no clue.

My Ontario friends out of the gta are sick of Trudeau.

One media guy I text back and forth with still thinks canada isn’t ready for a election.

I said maybe not today but Canadians are waking up.

Come on NDP/block/green/conservatives let’s get that non confidence vote and crash the liberals before the budget.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BF7A9C47-070A-4034-9CA2-D7DF82A8483E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	779314

Last night during the emergency debate the MP from Lethbridge called the PM ...ignorant and selfish...she had to withdraw the words....

But Trudeau is Ignorant and selfish...

Comment

Who would want to be running Canada in his place? I bet all the CPC are glad he is in there for this tire fire.

Have to wait a little longer. The economy has to take it and more protests to set it all right. Let him squirm for a while. Maybe someone else will come out of the woodwork to try to run for the leadership because our current choices arent that great.

Comment

Scheer is actually doing better on his way out than when he was actually in charge....

The conservatives can't force an election without a leader even if they are polling higher than Trudeau without one...

Comment

I said since day one he will have a nervous breakdown and step down trying to go out with class. Mental disorders run in his family his mother had issues. No big deal but at least he would be gone. The great northern perogie won’t work either.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Scheer is actually doing better on his way out than when he was actually in charge....
            The media is too busy reporting on real news to direct all their propaganda to slam him everyday. The last election cycle was a pretty quiet time in the world compared to now.

Comment

Can or could Sher say screw it am staying?

Comment

There is no turning this country around. We need to split.

Comment

I read some interesting outlooks this morning. In a CBC article Laura Lau who helps manage $2 billion in assets for Brompton Corp. in Toronto said:"They did everything the federal government asked them to do and it still wasn't good enough. So the question is, what is good enough? The political risk is just too high for these companies." So here is the deal companies meet all the requirements and in the end it still comes down to a political decision, one hell of a mess and yes Trudeau has to go. The question is where will our economy and our debt be when Canadians finally wake up?!?!

Comment

Canadians won’t wake up. I think there is an unshakeable liberal support base. Climate crisis news and panic has been winning. Far too many brainwashed into thinking carbon is a pollutant. Into thinking that we need to “act” to prevent some crisis looming, and soon. Kids are indoctrinated in school. About climate crisis bs and Indian revisionist history. To the point that we have tipped and there is no turning back.

We need to split. We are at least two different nations trying to be united in this domain. Impossible!

Comment

Question.....

Can anyone identify where we went wrong in the last 150 years?????

I have a couple ideas but if I suggested them it might considered offensive to some...those thought I say in my house when only my wife is around...the kids don't hear it because they have to come to their own conclusions...

Comment

Ideally I would like to see Quebec leave, the liberals would suffer a huge body blow and the west would have more clout in the decision's being made throughout Canada.

A Canada with even distribution of power through out . . . . .

I feel the blasphemy police will be on their way to my house shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                          Ideally I would like to see Quebec leave, the liberals would suffer a huge body blow and the west would have more clout in the decision's being made throughout Canada.

I feel the blasphemy police will be on their way to my house shortly.
                          those freeloading pricks aren't going anywhere

Comment

Can anyone identify where we went wrong in the last 150 years?????

Won the War of 1812
                            Treated Quebec like a colony
                            Treated aboriginals like children.
                            Kept the monarchy
                            Copied the wrong legislative.
                            Elected Pierre Trudeau

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post

...and an elected senate.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.