• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye Bye Carbon Tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Carbon Tax

Quebec joins carbon tax challenge. Must have seen their juicy welfare equalizations were going to get cut off.

Trudeau wont risk going against his base.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ctax.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	778459

Hopefully something positive come out of this.

Comment

For ****'s sake.....the Liberals eliminating the Carbon Tax might just be the move that gets the Prime Moron re-elected!

Comment

there was another thread today discussing the abusive marriage that the west has with the ROC. I was going to comment there, but this is so much more suitable.

Like any abusive partner, they are very manipulative and know when to offer just enough kindness to keep the abused in the relationship. This is exactly that, except it is happening on the political level.

Just like the parasite and host analogy, no parasite wants to actually kill its host, since it then dies too. Although not all parasites are smart enough to realize the consequences, and we have some prime examples right here on Agriville.

Comment

This isn’t an april fools joke, is it? Next thing we’ll hear Suzuki is in love with carbon. The absurdity of the new world is unending. Ontario and Kebec against sock boy - Can’t be.

Comment

Maybe this b/S gig is up finally

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              Hopefully something positive come out of this.
              The church of climate alarmism will have a hard time of admitting that a carbon tax is a farce so sock boy and McKenna will be all in on this issue.

Hopefully the equalization funded Quebecers wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

I must have not heard correctly but I thought them and one maritime province applied for intervener status in the courts in order to be heard that they want the carbon tax??? Or did I hear wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  I must have not heard correctly but I thought them and one maritime province applied for intervener status in the courts in order to be heard that they want the carbon tax??? Or did I hear wrong?
                  You heard right. PEI wants carbon tax kept and Quebec wants to make sure it's cap and trade system is not affected by any change either way.

Had a hard time believing that the frogs would do anything that would benefit the West.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    You heard right. PEI wants carbon tax kept and Quebec wants to make sure it's cap and trade system is not affected by any change either way.

Had a hard time believing that the frogs would do anything that would benefit the West.
                    No that's wrong. Higgs is on side, they are just putting all their efforts behind Sasks supreme court challenge. Challenging the court three times is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Challenging the court three times is a waste of time.
                      Challenging it once is a waste of time - no way can the provinces over rule the feds on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        Challenging it once is a waste of time - no way can the provinces over rule the feds on this one.
                        wanna make a wager on that ?
                        will be gone within a year
                        i will wager some of my livestock against your livestock
                        Last edited by caseih; Jul 9, 2019, 07:23.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          No that's wrong. Higgs is on side, they are just putting all their efforts behind Sasks supreme court challenge. Challenging the court three times is a waste of time.
                          Higgs is not PE Island premier. Quebec and pei wanting intervenor status does not mean they are on side with sask.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            wanna make a wager on that ?
                            will be gone within a year
                            Trudeau cant let one province do cap and trade or their own scheme and force others into carbon tax. That is definitely unconstitutional. You will start to hear some tone down rhetoric now about alternatives and more custom programs for each province blah blah blah. But if Quebec doesn't want something, it doesn't happen. They own skippy like rented mule and that's the only reason they vote for him I think.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              I hope you are right, this issue is so divisive, and so unpopular, not only in the west, but all productive regions, that having the courts ramming it through just adds so much fuel to the separation fire.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.