• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO marijuana for kids!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dalek View Post
    Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to Liberal voting
    Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to harder drugs when the fun goes out of dope

Comment

Was driving aound looking at some stuff with our MP a couple weeks back ,in the course of our visit he told me the amount that kids under 18 will be allowed to possess under the proposed liberal legislation, if it comes through as he told me prepare to lose your minds if you are a parent. He didnt think it would as written but hes got common sense not so sure the ones writing this law do.

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
        The Trudeau government is setting the minimum age for legal recreational use at 18 years old.
        A consensus of scientists say that the human brain continues to develop till age 25, scientists recommend the minimum age be set at 25 years old.
        The Liberal Party for years, also had the legal age of consent for sexual activity set at 14 years old. Not speaking of pears of the same age having sex, but adults and 14 year olds.
        The Liberal Party really likes to **** with young people.
        most libtard brains stopped developing well below the age of 25

Comment

Pot makes you stupid. Feel for the kids without proper adult guidance.

Comment

Everytime I hear something about legalization of pot I am absolutely dumbfounded that enough of the population is on board with the idea to let it happen. Getting paranoid over the Halloween themed candy looking fentynl circulating around and worry so much about young people. As has been said pot may not be that serious itself but is habit creating. Humans are built to want more of everything, never enough food, toys, money or artificial highs.

Don't think an age minimum will make a difference anyhow, if its readily available everyone that wants it will have it. We are already in trouble in our society, this is just one more step in the wrong direction.

Comment

But but but.... er ah ah didn't ah I er make an ah ah election promise to ah ha er ah legalize marijuana? I can't remember....

What a legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to Liberal voting
                Haha good one. The truth is there is no proof marijuana is a gateway drug. It’s an old myth and it’s unproven. I could just as easily say alcohol is a gateway drug. The refer madness among some of you agrivillers is hilarious. It feels like it’s 1950 in here. Don’t let little Johnny smoke the refer he’ll go crazy and murder us all. Haha.

Comment

Well then, when the "stigma" of cocaine, heroine, fentanyl, crack, meth,....and such becomes more socially acceptable we can legalize them too!

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                    Is there a consensus of scientist saying that there is permanent, long term, brain damage due to drinking alcohol prior to 25?

Alcohol kills brain cells and damages developing brains before 25. If you google it it’s a proven fact. Marijuana doesn’t cause brain damage and the studies showing its damage to developing brains is unproven.

Comment

Lol caseterd, obviously your personally somewhere way past Mary and somewhere between crack and meth, too bad you can't remember how you got started. It is fact and it is proven addiction leads to worse addiction.

Ahhh ahhh ah ummm tax ahh ummm ahh

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        Well then, when the "stigma" of cocaine, heroine, fentanyl, crack, meth,....and such becomes more socially acceptable we can legalize them too!
                        The stigma of those drugs will never die because they are too damaging. Marijuana is proven to be much safer than alcohol and should have been legalized decades ago.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Lol caseterd, obviously your personally somewhere way past Mary and somewhere between crack and meth, too bad you can't remember how you got started. It is fact and it is proven addiction leads to worse addiction.

Ahhh ahhh ah ummm tax ahh ummm ahh
                          Haha. I don’t use any drugs, that includes alcohol. It is not proven marijuana leads to other harder drugs that is a myth. What I can agree with you on is trudeau is a total joke and I don’t like him at all.

Comment

Hahaha agreed on last part.

Comment

Without anything to back it up....I thought people aren't mentally "mature" until they reach about twenty five (probably varies from person to person like everything else)....so lets impair that important developmental stage of our youths lives.

Then there's the argument about not punishing the recreational users because of the chronic users.

Kind of a no win debate.

Even people in "high" places tried smoking marijuana....but they never inhaled! No pun intended....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                Without anything to back it up....I thought people aren't mentally "mature" until they reach about twenty five (probably varies from person to person like everything else)....so lets impair that important developmental stage of our youths lives.

Then there's the argument about not punishing the recreational users because of the chronic users.

Kind of a no win debate.

Even people in "high" places tried smoking marijuana....but they never inhaled! No pun intended....

No one is saying we are going to force feed kids marijuana. Teaching kids the truth about marijuana is important. Trying to scare kids into not using drugs dosent work. The kids are going to be the ones who decide what they are going to do so let’s give them the tools to make good decisions.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.