• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO marijuana for kids!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO marijuana for kids!!!!!

How stupid to legalize marijuana for kids!
    The reason kids take it is to not deal with the pressure of growing up. So is that what we need? Are we surprised about needing the addiction centres later in life? Just another money grab without care for society. Just watch the dependency levels sky rocket and then the system that can't even handle what's going on now. Just another short sighted tax to pay for paying for the mis spending.

What you talkin about?

Comment

Just hearing some provinces considering a low age for legalizing. Better not be here I hope.

Comment

Has no one in govt ever dealt with potheads? I suppose like alcohol its up to parents. 18 shohld be a minimum.

Comment

you would think they would of learned something from their gambling (tax) problems they created

Comment

The Trudeau government is setting the minimum age for legal recreational use at 18 years old.
            A consensus of scientists say that the human brain continues to develop till age 25, scientists recommend the minimum age be set at 25 years old.
            The Liberal Party for years, also had the legal age of consent for sexual activity set at 14 years old. Not speaking of pears of the same age having sex, but adults and 14 year olds.
            The Liberal Party really likes to **** with young people.

Comment

Not arguing against minimum age of 25 but then would you recommend the same for alcohol.

Comment

Is there a consensus of scientist saying that there is permanent, long term, brain damage due to drinking alcohol prior to 25?

Comment

It is up to the provinces to set the minimum age but no lower than 18.

My thought was that there was an easy out for the provinces, set the minimum age at 102 and forget about the rest of the regulations. But of course, that won't buy any liberal voters next time around.

Comment

I heard you had to be 18 to buy it but kids from 12 to 18 could have a small amount in their possession without having a criminal record.

Comment

Yep like as if they can monitor a small amount. They couldn't do anything about the town drug lords that they knew about now they can monitor every little johnny that legally has a small amount in their pocket? What about the kids that are going to be hooked and there will be a lot more of them taking it steady all day everyday?
                      It makes you dumb I guess maybe just priming up some future prime ministers.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Yep like as if they can monitor a small amount. They couldn't do anything about the town drug lords that they knew about now they can monitor every little johnny that legally has a small amount in their pocket? What about the kids that are going to be hooked and there will be a lot more of them taking it steady all day everyday?
                        It makes you dumb I guess maybe just priming up some future prime ministers.
                        Why do you think a law will make any difference to kids. When I graduated high school 15 years ago. There was 4 dealers at my school who sold marijuana if a person wanted it. It was harder to get alcohol than it was marijuana then, I’m sure it’s no different now. I think we should be more concerned with the way young people like to drink excessively at parties. That’s when people do really stupid shit and get seriously hurt. When’s the last time you heard about a teen smoking marijuana and then a fatality happens. I’ve never heard of that happening because it dosent.

Comment

Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to Liberal voting

Comment

Case they don't report it is why. How many robberies and knifings where someone on meth happens? More and more and why is that relevant? Because soft marijuana leads to meth etc etc.
                            Your looking at all the kids and no not all the kids get hooked but the ones that do go talk to them and when they stare past you like your not there you ll know what it is. That is a problem for you and I because they become a dependant of the system. You could end the marijuana problem In a heartbeat you gehave caught you pay 10,000 first time next time 100,000 if you can't afford it your parents pay. It would end instantly.

Comment

The reason they screwed around with the drug problem is that too many lawyers politicians and judges are addicts. Which is why so many things get fkd up in our society.

Honestly I think our current pm is a prime example don't you?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.