• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big oil remembers 'friend' Trump with millions in campaign funds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You would be happy if the "little dog" agreed with you! LOL
    Could care less actually

Comment

Republicans attack planned parenthood because some "christian fundamentalists" want to impose their narrow extreme christian beliefs on everyone. But then they go on to support pedophiles like judge Roy Moore for the senate. Yup, Christian family values at work! A bunch of obvious hypocrites!

Comment

Republicans attack planned parenthood because some "christian fundamentalists" want to impose their narrow extreme christian beliefs on everyone. But then they go on to support pedophiles like judge Roy Moore for the senate. Yup, Christian family values at work! A bunch of obvious hypocrites!
        It certainly appears that Roy Moore is a far right wing nut but he has never been charged or convicted of being a pedophile, wrong again Chuck. Are you becoming unhinged?

Comment

I realize the politics of a foreign country bear some weight. And, it takes the focus off the POS we have in office.
          As scary as people like Trump, or Putin, or Jinping are, The Great Gatsby of Ottawa can't be trusted with our gold either.
          Chasing Trump's tail takes the focus off Trudeau. That particular SOB is on personal time off again.
          Must be nice right?
          Let's rant about what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            It certainly appears that Roy Moore is a far right wing nut but he has never been charged or convicted of being a pedophile, wrong again Chuck. Are you becoming unhinged?
            Not convicted! Who cares its obvious he is a slime bucket and will deny it!

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

Investigations
            Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
            By Stephanie McCrummen ,
            Beth Reinhard and
            Alice Crites
            November 9, 2017

"Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”
            This undated family photo shows Leigh Corfman with her mother, Nancy Wells, around 1979 when Corfman was about 14 years old. (Family Photo)

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear."

Comment

CNBC.com/2020/01/16/planned-parenthood-will-spend-45-million-in-2020-elections.html.
              Funding provided in some states by democratically elected state governments who want to fund a wide range of women's health services.

So its okay for big oil to fund Trump but not okay for a women's health organization to fund democrats?

Sounds like a double standard to me as big oil gets taxpayers subsidies too! LOL

Comment

wrong again Chuck. Are you becoming unhinged?
                Becoming? At what point did Chuck provide evidence of ever being properly hinged?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  Becoming? At what point did Chuck provide evidence of ever being properly hinged?
                  Reverting to insults and mudslinging again? Giving up on substantive counter arguments? The hallmarks of a sore loser. LOL

Comment

Reverting to insults and mudslinging again? Giving up on substantive counter arguments? The hallmarks of a sore loser. LOL
                    Counter arguments to what? Not my thread, not my president,not my country(yet). I didnt take a side.
                    But thanks for proving Hamloc's point.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Counter arguments to what? Not my thread, not my president,not my country(yet). I didnt take a side.
                      But thanks for proving Hamloc's point.
                      Hey Circle Jerk Troll I dub thee CJT

You should look into this, they're making room for you

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/12/how-donald-trump-is-driving-americans-to-renounce-their-citizenship?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAG wASA%3D#aoh=15972142263370&referrer=https%3A%2F%2F www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=htt ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fcommentisfree%2F2 020%2Faug%2F12%2Fhow-donald-trump-is-driving-americans-to-renounce-their-citizenship

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.