• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touché

It’s been a long day every thing was froze up at the seed plant fixing all day it seams.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Saskfarmer

Dumb question...as people mover...does a Yukon need 6.2l engine? or a 5.3l for that matter...

The way most Yukons are used.... a 4.3 v6 for the trip to costco.... would suffice.

Sure its a big vehicle physically but its usually not used for a powerhouse...

Pretty rare to see a Yukon pulling anything.
      It should offer the 6.2, 5.3 and also the new small Duramax. Trucks and SUV’s are in demand, people don’t want economical cars anymore.

Comment

I agree most new vehicles if you drive a lot or commute are bigger stronger and more options. It's a long drive you want something that will last. Soccer moms like SUVs.

Comment

Nobody wants to live with an unhappy soccer mom but besides that my son and my fert dealer both have 6.2 s and they get better mileage than my jimmys 5.3 . More power and better fuel mileage who would've thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
            Nobody wants to live with an unhappy soccer mom but besides that my son and my fert dealer both have 6.2 s and they get better mileage than my jimmys 5.3 . More power and better fuel mileage who would've thought!
            Bil got a gmc 2500, gets 30mpg on the highway, saw it myself.

Comment

We have an Enclave and Yukon and ill take the Yukon every day.

Comment

My daughter has a pickup for here job and its fairly new GMC. 2019 I think. She drives on gravel a lot of the time and the way the body flares in front of the rear wheels and all the paint is off from rock damage. My older GM doesn't have that flare and hasn't got all the stone chips.
                Almost looks like pickups aren't built for country roads anymore!

Comment

GM, Dodge and Ford have plastic wheel well edges , WTF with Chevy? They all go to hell on gravel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    My daughter has a pickup for here job and its fairly new GMC. 2019 I think. She drives on gravel a lot of the time and the way the body flares in front of the rear wheels and all the paint is off from rock damage. My older GM doesn't have that flare and hasn't got all the stone chips.
                    Almost looks like pickups aren't built for country roads anymore!
                    Probably wider tires on the newer truck.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.