• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. Just good to see an up day right in here. No big moves expected.

Comment

Will be interesting tender

http://www.gasc.gov.eg/wheat%20bids_en.htm http://www.gasc.gov.eg/wheat%20bids_en.htm

Comment

Definately getting screwed by the grain cos.

Comment

Egypt looking for wheat today on the down day

Comment

Seems a lot of "profit taking" selling going on, before the holiday, even though ratings are dropping.

KC Wheat commentary,

https://www.barchart.com/story/futures/grains/692547/kc-wheat-examined-will-2021-futures-trade-the-7-handle https://www.barchart.com/story/futures/grains/692547/kc-wheat-examined-will-2021-futures-trade-the-7-handle

Comment

Saw a report that said feed wheat sold for $6.90 picked up in southwest Manitoba. Not just one load either.

What an insult to milling wheat prices.

Comment

Yesterday's prices here.

Elevator A $6.50 1RS 13.5
                Elevator B $6.63 1RS 13.5
                Feed mill $6.85

Guess the pigs will eat beautiful red wheat.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Saw a report that said feed wheat sold for $6.90 picked up in southwest Manitoba. Not just one load either.

What an insult to milling wheat prices.
                  Quit your complaining. ...next thing you will ask for vaseline. ..

Sarcasm...

Comment

Originally posted by zeefarmer View Post
                    Yesterday's prices here.

Elevator A $6.50 1RS 13.5
                    Elevator B $6.63 1RS 13.5
                    Feed mill $6.85

Guess the pigs will eat beautiful red wheat.
                    These quotes and others posted here;

Are these small examples of grainco price fixing?? Showing that "feed outlets" are not part of the "fix", the "group", the "cabal" of families??? Their feed offers are open market.

At any point, can wheat being fed to animals be worth more, than the same wheat being fed to humans???

Is that what it's going to take to raise the price of human fed wheat???

Really need to cheering on the corn rally, the higher the corn = more wheat fed, even if it's #1 14.5pro

I don't care how it's used or, who or what it's fed too, including ethanol.

Comment

So should we grow Pasteur wheat that yielded 90 b/a last yr?
                      A feed variety..

Comment

I would dump it at a financially solid feedmill at the drop of a hat.
                        Look at the port asking prices and then your farmgate price. Is that a reasonable basis?
                        Remember, rail and inland elevator consolidation should have lowered costs.

Comment

Are farm gate prices are being set by what GrainCos sold the grain for or what they buy it for.

I think I know the answer.

Comment

I would dump it at a financially solid feedmill at the drop of a hat.
                            Look at the port asking prices and then your farmgate price. Is that a reasonable basis?
                            Remember, rail and inland elevator consolidation should have lowered costs.
                            It did. But who's to say that they would share the saving?

Comment

Are farm gate prices are being set by what GrainCos sold the grain for or what they buy it for.

I think I know the answer.

Geez man really seems like some days competition is non existent for you guys.

Locally here one day. this week a feed mill i kid you not put a bid for peas $45 up on day before immediate 2 day delivery slot. $410 delivered a few other buyers same day had tonraise stakes to get peas was short livjed back to $365. Ps i dont grow peas.

Wheat another day shipping short for a exporter prices up $6 ton$10.
                              Farmers dont begrudge marketers grain co, feed mills etc making a profit.

We need fliud active exports continually year round and 24/7 pricing opportunities
                              Last edited by malleefarmer; Nov 27, 2020, 13:52.

Comment

Don't read too much into the industry here from what you read on Agriville.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.