• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it better to go back to guys like Reagan and Mulroney. ...where leaders enjoyed each other's company....and still got work done...

Comment

How would you feel if you were one of the dumb bastards in the GTA that voted for him ??
      I mean quebec , i can see , but toronto???

Comment

What can you do with juvenile delinquents?

Comment

They used to electric shock people like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            , but toronto???
            Obviously you haven't been to Toronto. It's full of woke know nothings and recent immigrants who obviously watch CBC all day like chuck.

Have bring this govt down. Polls are already showing skippy would win far fewer seats if that election were held today. There will be another chance and boy do we got to get this one.

Comment

Could someone name another profession that would tolerate the number of mistakes the liberal leader has made over the years and still be employed.

CEO . . cop . . . electrician (dead) . . . air traffic controller (many dead) . . . sports coach . . . long haul trucker . . . pilot . . . money manager . . . soldier (dead) . . . nurse . . . structural engineer . . . pipeline welder . . . carpenter . . . surgeon . . . mayor . . . miner . . . meteorologist ( oops, shouldn't be in this list) . . . nope, almost none of these professions, so why GTA do you allow this individual a free pass, there are very competent people who could lead the liberal party waiting in the wings, that wouldn't retard Canada's growth.

Comment

THATS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ?
                what the **** is wrong with liberal party???
                or a guy like round ralph , putting up with this embarrassment?
                Last edited by caseih; Dec 4, 2019, 14:15.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Obviously you haven't been to Toronto. It's full of woke know nothings and recent immigrants who obviously watch CBC all day like chuck.

Have bring this govt down. Polls are already showing skippy would win far fewer seats if that election were held today. There will be another chance and boy do we got to get this one.
                  was there last spring , well every spring almost , was walking around big mall for 6 hrs before i saw a person like me

Comment

was there last spring , well every spring almost , was walking around big mall for 6 hrs before i saw a person like me
                    I'm thinking its like an alternate universe. All I need to do is even go to Regina and realize "how different" country folks are.

Remember the minority...

Comment

THATS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ?
                      what the **** is wrong with liberal party???
                      or a guy like round ralph , putting up with this embarrassment?
                      It speaks volumes about the ethics of the rest of the party, that they have put their own political careers ahead of doing the right thing for the country, and speaking up publicly against the imbecile figurehead at the head of the party. The few exceptions have been kicked out of the party, to set the example for the rest. It would be nice to think that these qualities are unique to those who would run for the federal Liberal party, but I'm not that optimistic.

Comment

CaseIH . . . . six hours, priceless.

Comment

Looks like Turdo is a lush, at least Trump doesnt drink.

Comment

That could be offensive to lushes.

Comment

WE have Kenny and wow what a winner he is, but albertans soundly voted for him ,for no reason other than to get the NDs out,sooo why should tororto be any different. Purley a matter of opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                                WE have Kenny and wow what a winner he is, but albertans soundly voted for him ,for no reason other than to get the NDs out,sooo why should tororto be any different. Purley a matter of opinion.

What has Kenny done that is even remotely close to as bad as anything the NDP did in their term of terror. Oh right, he is bringing costs under control and being portrayed as the bad guy because of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.