• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys on twitter

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you guys on twitter

BlacketPeter

Only do agriville twitter and combine forum.

Look at NAT a bit

I’m no keyboard warrior don’t mind my name being known.

Facebook yeah on it don’t really use it more family and friends stuff

Quite a few of you are

i am on tweeter but don't post a whole lot. Check out The Combine Forum once in a while, more during harvest. Look at NAT but don't post anything. Don't bother with Facebook.

I will check you out on Twitter Mallee

Comment

I'm on Twitter but I'm in jail right now cuz I called our PM a media ****. I think my exact words were something like "He's a **** just like his mother. A media **** but a **** nonetheless."

They put me in jail and said I could apologize and delete the tweet to get out. I pointed out that everything I said was factual. That didn't seem to matter.

Comment

I do Twitter, it’s a good place to interact with vegans and animal rights activists 🙄😂😂

Comment

The latest whipping boy is the almond orchard farmers in California. The bees are being exploited and abused. You know why? Because 40% of them never made it through last winter. But nobody told these nimrods that bees don’t live forever. Their lifespan is short.

According to my friend Google the lifespan of a female honeybee is 122-152 days.
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Jan 13, 2020, 22:48.

Comment

Bob of the North, didn’t you keep the “Get Out of Jail Free” card from your monopoly box?

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerNed View Post
              I do Twitter, it’s a good place to interact with vegans and animal rights activists 🙄😂😂
              @JessLReid and @NicolasDCarter my 2 favorites

Comment

yes, sad story , jimmy the pig , in mourning over katy the sow. jessl.reid twitter
                Last edited by caseih; Jan 14, 2020, 19:04.

Comment

Am on. Malllee follows me. And quite a few others from AV.
                  Last edited by parsley; Jan 17, 2020, 10:54. Reason: Addition

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.