• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Trudeau and the Liberal cabinet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin Trudeau and the Liberal cabinet

I believe that given the grave seriousness of Ukrainian Plane missile attack and the extent of loss of a record number of Canadian Passport holders and citizens, that Trudeau and his cabinet attend Iran as soon as possible and extensively investigate this heinous crime against Canada and seek a diplomatic resolution. This is a huge mess and needs to be rectified.

Trudeau, if he is any leader and cares for his citizens needs to be directly involved. It is unbelievable this has happened and he and his cabinet need to display leadership to Canadians and the World.

Iran seems to be possibly involved in a move to demand the ouster of the autocratic regime...which would make Trudeau’s attendance at this time even more remarkable at a time of such change. He could stand with the people of Iran and support such freedoms.

I realize there is great risk in having the Leader and entire Liberal cabinet go to Iran to be involved, but I believe that at least 65% of voting Canadians would support this noble mission at such a critical time in history.

I believe there should be a national outcry of support for Trudeau at this time to make this trip his new mission.
    Last edited by Crestliner; Jan 12, 2020, 15:12.

Agree, he should get there ASAP and demand action and be one with the protesters.

Comment

Yes absolutely, attend the protests in the streets there, and become their symbolic leader, fully support this.

Comment

I am sure that if they do that he will have them book a hotel by the beach.

Comment

But but but what would he dress up as? Maybe someone out of Lawrence of Arabia!

Comment

I am willing to help fund this endeavour whole heartedly. He should take his family as well as his brother who can do a film about the whole adventure. It will be epic.

Comment

I sincerly hope you all jest,just wtf can he or canada do,get a sack of gold ??

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                With a little luck, he can break some of their archaic religious rules, and face the wrath of the kind folks in charge of the justice system. After all, they just jailed a few girls for up to 55 years, all for not wearing their Hijabs. Since Trudeau, is apparently unsure of his gender, he may be in violation of this and really cannot defend himself. It would solve one of our more persistent problems if he is stuck in an Iranian jail for the rest of his life.

Comment

At the very least, provide valuable training for Iran's missile defence system while on approach.

Comment

Just tell skippy there’s a climate conference in Iran, he’ll bring a couple of plane fulls of useless libs with him.

Iran’s a great place for a holiday.

Comment

well i would hope to hell he would ask for some compensation for the victims , some are single mothers supporting a family and a lot of very bright hard working canadians lost
                      really hit the university of alberta hard
                      two years ago in honduras i talked to a retired lady from iran that spent her whole adult life here , her story was unbelievable
                      her father was rich , they lived in a mansion with servants nd everything you could want . but women were second class citizens , so on her 18th birthday she stole her passport from her father and somehow came to canada
                      had a very good life here , well educated and a real proud canadian
                      one of the most interesting people i have ever talked to
                      So sad what some of those people endured to get here and then have that happen
                      Last edited by Guest; Jan 12, 2020, 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        well i would hope to hell he would ask for some compensation for the victims , some are single mothers supporting a family and a lot of very bright hard working canadians lost
                        really hit the university of alberta hard
                        two years ago in honduras i talked to a retired lady from iran that spent her whole adult life here , her story was unbelievable
                        her father was rich , they lived in a mansion with servants nd everything you could want . but women were second class citizens , so on her 18th birthday she stole her passport from her father and somehow came to canada
                        had a very good life here , well educated and a real proud canadian
                        one of the most interesting people i have ever talked to
                        So sad what some of those people endured to get here and then have that happen
                        Then why do some go back to Iran...these Canadians that died had gone back to Iran. ...and there are Iran-Canadians that held a vigil for the general that the Americans bombed....

All very strange....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          Then why do some go back to Iran...these Canadians that died had gone back to Iran. ...and there are Iran-Canadians that held a vigil for the general that the Americans bombed....

All very strange....
                          This is what I say all the time. None of my ancestors had any interest in going back to the Old World, and they all left parents/siblings behind. They were just glad to be out of the European shithole for good.

When these people go back, makes me think life must not be too bad there...and they obviously aren't short of cash because round trip international isn't cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                            I am willing to help fund this endeavour whole heartedly. He should take his family as well as his brother who can do a film about the whole adventure. It will be epic.
                            Trudeau’s brother Alexandre should be a good connection to the Ayotollah terrorist regime from his past “work” he did for them.

Maybe this terrorist connection would qualify the Trudeau family and friends group for VIP treatment?

Comment

Trudeau travels to Iran and solves a crisis 50 years in the making. Ok then 🙄

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...