• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19 The Real reason Skippy won't give us statistics.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollback trade, They canned our Canola because we locked up a Chinese girl.

They want 5G in Canada and will do everything to get us to use it.

They are not our friend.

Really simple.

One side plays like you believe Chuck Fairly.

The other doesn't give a rats ass about this useless pathetic run country it just wants its wealth.

Yea I'm calling a spade a spade and Trudeau didn't handle this at all correct.

Comment

Free speech, when did that fly out the window? Press is controlled by dictatorship who locks us up so he can import “cases”. Big important hero!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-in-sask-april5-1.5522612 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-in-sask-april5-1.5522612 Saskatchewan now has 249 confirmed cases of COVID-19.

On Sunday, the Government of Saskatchewan issued its daily update and said there are 18 new cases in the province.

The number of dead remains static at three, but the number of people in intensive care has increased: on Saturday, four people were in hospital with one in ICU; on Sunday it was announced there were now two people in ICU.

The number of people recovered in the province has jumped — there were 67 people listed as recovered on Sunday, compared to 55 on Saturday afternoon.

Cases related to travel have been pegged at 109, 71 cases are either contacts or linked to mass gatherings, 14 have unknown origins and 55 remain under investigation by local public health.

Eleven of the 18 new cases are in the Saskatoon region, as the number of cases in Saskatoon went from 112 to 123 on Sunday.

Of the 249 cases, 11 people are aged 19 and under, 108 are in the ages of 20 to 44, 88 are in the age group of 45 to 64, with 42 cases in people aged 65 years and older. This means the number of cases in people younger than 19 has also increased — on Saturday, the government said there were seven people under the age of 19 infected.

To date, Saskatchewan has conducted 13,528 tests for COVID-19.
        Most, but not all, of our travel related positives came from the bonspiel at Nisku that our Doctors went to and the Dental conference in Vancouver that alot of people in the province attended. But yes there have been transmission from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          The Brampton party should have had a larger fine that is just stupid.

But my point is how many Snowbirds are out parting and doing things like the Brampton party.

None.
          I don't know what the snowbirds are doing in the big cities. Keep in mind, those are the same people people that voted for Skippy - so being older doesn't mean they don't have shit for brains.

Comment

Many parts of the USA are considered hotspots including Florida. Have you been tested? Many cases are asymptomatic.
            This is too funny,,,
            I don't remember that you had any problem with fights coming into Canada from Wuhan province carrying Canadian and non Canadian passengers. I don't remember you or any of the media concerned about asymptomatic passengers, and I don't remember you or anyone in the media demanding compulsory testing for these passengers. Yet you're worried about SF3

Comment

We should be worried about all potential sources including the USA.

Why would we ignore travelers from the USA which is on track to have some the highest infection rates in many areas?

Many Canadians have come off Cruise ships, landed in the USA and then were flown to Trenton for quarantine.

Comment

"Skippy goes into self-quarantine because he needs to study and be taught what to say and do and then every day he comes out like a pigeon and shits on us all. " And his LIEBERAL infected SHIT is a danger us all... living with a positive person, but never was the WIFE, Media crooks would ask/expose the POS...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sense.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	769592

Comment

Oh you hate the USA.

Yes the Chinese are telling the truth min dead but sent people out all over the world.

We did the quarantine but gates keep hating.

Comment

Justin Trudeau sent 16 tonnes of PPE to China in early February.*

32,000 pounds of masks, booties, gowns, etc. Since a mask weighs about 2 oz, how many is that?

And now he's crying because Trump, who is the president of the United States, not Canada, last time I looked, has decided to keep PPE at home.*

Well, Justin...

Comment

All I’m saying the prince of stupid needs to be brought to light how stupid the man really is. Media won’t do it so I guess the public has to start showing examples.

The liberals are as corrupt as you can find.

Comment

Moe and Ford are angry too.

Comment

Ya they're pissed, you can add Kenny to that list as well.

But they're pissed because they were depending on the U.S.A., as the provinces know they can't depend on the Snotfaced/Blackfaced punk of a Prime Minister we have here in Canada. A federal Liberal government, that actually gives away safety equipment our own healthcare workers need. Trudeau is over his head, and now he's gonna drown the rest of us economically for generations.

The first postnation state,,, because the World Bank, the IMF and the U.N. will be running this bankrupt country.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Well, chuck I have been in Quarantine for the last 14 days so No. My wife also.

I want a break down of where these people were visiting and that info should be easy to get.

Flights daily from World epicentre hot spots. Florida is warming up now but not the start of this virus.

I want the start spots.

Liberals are great at only telling what they want to the public.
                            Oh, that would be racist !

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                              Justin Trudeau sent 16 tonnes of PPE to China in early February.*

32,000 pounds of masks, booties, gowns, etc. Since a mask weighs about 2 oz, how many is that?

And now he's crying because Trump, who is the president of the United States, not Canada, last time I looked, has decided to keep PPE at home.*

Well, Justin...
                              If the shoe fits , wear it

Comment

Now theyre your friends lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...