• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19 The Real reason Skippy won't give us statistics.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid-19 The Real reason Skippy won't give us statistics.

Ok so all the haters guess what boys its two weeks today and I am out of Quarantine. Haven't talked to anyone except on the phone or waved across the yard.

Have been on the phone to our community down in Florida and yes still zero cases in our community.

Talked to all the Snowbirds I know and zero have caught the disease or show signs of it. All say the same thing they haven't had one person they know to catch it.

So here is my tinfoil hat reason our illustrious moron isn't telling the population of Canada where the hot spots are and what demographic is catching it.

Skippy continued since day one to let flights in from all over the world. Some liberal peace love and all that bullshit I guess.

Skippy kept the cross the border and become a Canadian program alive and well and probably today it's still going on.

Skippy tells the public the people at the airport's security are checking people coming back to Canada from Hotspots etc. Over and over that was proved was a total bullshit made-up story.

Skippy goes into self-quarantine because he needs to study and be taught what to say and do and then every day he comes out like a pigeon and shits on us all.

So my point is this we still have flights coming in from Hot spots. Daily. I would bet if skippy showed the results they would be Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton Calgary, Vancouver our international airports.

I bet if they also showed who was being infected it would-be new Canadians, border crashers or Canadians with a dual citizen or their family who have the disease first.

The self-quarantine skippy put in place was here is a piece of paper please go home and be good boys and girls welcome to Canada.

Then when skippy and company realized they had a shit show on the go with the peace and love strategy they decided oh wait snowbirds are coming home and that's one group we hate and want all the cash. So CBC CTV AND GLOBAL got the memo the highest risk group are coming from bad man USA and they are the real people we have to deal with.

This group got Full lockdown because most would follow the rules and more than welcome home. Flights still continued and please go home and self isolate for the rest.

Its a diversion blame the snowbirds for the screw up of the liberals.

PROVE ME WRONG>
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Apr 6, 2020, 07:15.

8 cases in all of Northwest Ontario. All snowbirds. Couple were hospitalized but were since let go in T-Bay. On the bright side, every single person did everything right according to Health unit and so far zero community transmission here. I do know the one local guy that got it while in Arizona. I had my doubts he would take it seriously, but apparently he knew something wasn't right on his way home and took precautions.

The problem factor has been the Manitobans fleeing to the safety of their cabins around Kenora. Locals there are pissed and telling our MP and Doug to shut down the MB/ON border, which they are seriously considering.

Comment

Ok, so 8 cases in the north and you say all snowbirds.

Tell me the stats for Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

That's the numbers I want.

Yes, everyone, I am in contact with doesn't have it and our community of 856 not one case. Where are the real numbers coming from?

Comment

This virus was brought to Canada by Air from Hotspots, That's what I want to know?

Comment

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-in-sask-april5-1.5522612 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/covid-19-in-sask-april5-1.5522612 Saskatchewan now has 249 confirmed cases of COVID-19.

On Sunday, the Government of Saskatchewan issued its daily update and said there are 18 new cases in the province.

The number of dead remains static at three, but the number of people in intensive care has increased: on Saturday, four people were in hospital with one in ICU; on Sunday it was announced there were now two people in ICU.

The number of people recovered in the province has jumped — there were 67 people listed as recovered on Sunday, compared to 55 on Saturday afternoon.

Cases related to travel have been pegged at 109, 71 cases are either contacts or linked to mass gatherings, 14 have unknown origins and 55 remain under investigation by local public health.

Eleven of the 18 new cases are in the Saskatoon region, as the number of cases in Saskatoon went from 112 to 123 on Sunday.

Of the 249 cases, 11 people are aged 19 and under, 108 are in the ages of 20 to 44, 88 are in the age group of 45 to 64, with 42 cases in people aged 65 years and older. This means the number of cases in people younger than 19 has also increased — on Saturday, the government said there were seven people under the age of 19 infected.

To date, Saskatchewan has conducted 13,528 tests for COVID-19.

Comment

Many parts of the USA are considered hotspots including Florida. Have you been tested? Many cases are asymptomatic.

Comment

Well, chuck I have been in Quarantine for the last 14 days so No. My wife also.

I want a break down of where these people were visiting and that info should be easy to get.

Flights daily from World epicentre hot spots. Florida is warming up now but not the start of this virus.

I want the start spots.

Liberals are great at only telling what they want to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                Ok, so 8 cases in the north and you say all snowbirds.

Tell me the stats for Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

That's the numbers I want.

Yes, everyone, I am in contact with doesn't have it and our community of 856 not one case. Where are the real numbers coming from?
                A lot of it is going to be community transmission in cities. No shortage of people in the cities who don't give a shit about this or have been broken by cabin fever. Party on dude - says the Brampton, ON man who got 100k fine for having party with 20 people in his backyard. Keep getting new infection sources from repatriating people and border crossers.

As long as I don't keel over, I don't really care what happens. Skippy gets to wear his response to this whole shitshow like a badge of honor. No blaming Harper for not sealing borders fast enough.

Comment

I just love guys like you chuck.

So I now might be a carrier that shows no signs and still has the ability to infect people because I live in Florida in the Winter.

Comment

Sick foreigners imported to grow our food for us.

Comment

That one I have to Question also.

If students don't have summer jobs and some others won't have a job to go back to. Don't you think there will be Canadians that need to work?

How many UofS grads have zero summer jobs this year?

Just asking for a friend.

Comment

Comment

The Brampton party should have had a larger fine that is just stupid.

But my point is how many Snowbirds are out parting and doing things like the Brampton party.

None.

Comment

Herd immunity, that’s the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                              I just love guys like you chuck.

So I now might be a carrier that shows no signs and still has the ability to infect people because I live in Florida in the Winter.
                              You are probably not a source of infection but I just wanted to point out your attempt to find someone or something to blame as the cause of our problems also could include snowbirders like you.

Yes the source of the original virus was China but unless you want to roll back thousands of years of trade and migration history then it doesn't really matter where disease starts because in our global village there is so much travel by businessmen, tourists and families it is difficult to contain novel viruses.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...