• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's sometimes pretty clear who want as a "friend"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sometimes pretty clear who want as a "friend"

Ontario Premier Ford had an impressive news update performance today. He continues to tell the public like it is. Not only that but he made it clear whom he felt Ontario could and would rely on into the future. It couldn't have been more clear what he said about the US White House ordering 3M masks (ventilators and medical supplies) to not be sent to Canada specifically. How naive have we been to consider the US president to be any form of "ally". What a dotard.
    Now thats the kind of talk that could convince me to vote for a "Conservative" for the first time.

I invite readers to see that frank COVID update that was broadcast about noon today. Look for it as a Youtube video and see the full broadcast. Search Google using "rob ford covid " or similar words to get the link. I'm sure it will also be all over every newscast tonight (well maybe not Fox)

How much more deceit, lies, distraction and ignorace by that dotard is humanity required to endure from a president of the United States; before he totally destroys the world and also the economy? I predict history will not be kind to his term of office; nor will the electorate who blindly follow and support his ideas be seen as anything but his enablers.

I've been impressed with Ford's briefings during this epidemic. Not to take away from some of the other premiers, most are showing a genuine concern for their people. For all the bad press he received I think he has shown a genuine common sense attitude. Considering the dearth of prospective federal conservative leadership candidates he might be a credible alternative.

Skippy...not so much. Trying to act like royalty addressing his subjects.

Comment

I've never expected Trump to do anything for me as a Canadian. He's not my President. I'm not surprised in the least that he is looking out for his citizens. Good for him. I would love to see the same loyalty shown by that little a$$hole in Ottawa to his citizens here in Canada. Would you feed the neighbor kid and let your own children go hungry? Our little potato in charge would.

Comment

Skippy Trudeau is going to answer kids questions....ffs...

They don't vote or pay taxes...

Maybe I shouldn't be irritated but it pisses me off when I write a letter to any MP..and it takes weeks for a response or an auto response that they have passed on the comments...

Meanwhile nothing gets done for farmers...but Trudeau can answer a 10 year old's concerns...

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
          I've never expected Trump to do anything for me as a Canadian. He's not my President. I'm not surprised in the least that he is looking out for his citizens. Good for him. I would love to see the same loyalty shown by that little a$$hole in Ottawa to his citizens here in Canada. Would you feed the neighbor kid and let your own children go hungry? Our little potato in charge would.
          As a thank you to china for telling us to shove our canola up our ass he sends canadas medical supplies to the ones that sent us this crisis
          You cant make this shit up

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            As a thank you to china for telling us to shove our canola up our ass he sends canadas medical supplies to the ones that sent us this crisis
            You cant make this shit up
            Trudeau doesn't understand the value of agriculture. ....

Comment

Any SOB who would commandeer another country's urgently needed , contracted and expected hospital supplies is the lowest,most undependable critter in the Northern Hemisphere. Call him out for what he is. His shadow is reflecting on everyone within a lot more than 6 feet from his despicable hide.

Comment

But how EFFING stupid is it that we don’t make all that stuff right here!!!!

Comment

I don't get the outrage with Trump. How can he send supplies out of country when his own people in desperate need.

Why can't a country of 33 million people that is rich in resources get organized enough to make face masks?

Comment

When the USA needs medical supplies Trump tells everyone what they need and at least try’s to act on it

When Canada needs medical supplies Trudeau says it’s on order, just like the whole world is, good luck.

Comment

Maybe the principles of aid for foreign countries will change?

It used to be countries would provide surplus in their country as aid to foreign countries, now the policy is to send cash to those countries so they can buy closer, and at a lower cost, etc. Let those low cost producers produce.

Comment

Why should Trump allow companies to export much needed supplies from the country he leads. Would it not make more sense for our leader to pick up the phone and discuss a solution with the Trump and make a deal... like we will ramp up shipping of required supplies to 3M to get more output if you can help us with mask supplies. Or can you have 3M send an engineer here to help us retool to produce additional masks here... but I struggle with the fact that we can not rapidly produce masks here without outside help.

No 🌚 faces solution is to deal with this issue in a public address... for nothing but political posturing.

I was disappointed with Doug Fords comments but I can give him some slack because he would not have a direct approach option and to me he is operating in the moment not holed up in a cottage...

You offer Trump a viable solution and he will take it... try and corner him or discredit him and all bets are off. America first - nothing wrong with that; never played a sports game where winning wasn’t the goal.
                        Last edited by RTK; Apr 4, 2020, 18:55.

Comment

It's probably best to give up on people who don't grasp what fair trade entails.
                          And it defies rationality for the US president to now default back to his position of two weeks ago about getting businesses back to normal at this instant.
                          Delusional of course. Irresponsible to extreme. Where is the rationality.

This won't end well

Comment

Don’t blame Trump for taking care of his own wish our RETARD leader would do the same. Also don’t blame Ford for his disappointment in Trump. Honestly doesn’t surprise me Trump would shit on us just like he has to so many others but wish he would consider our society similar to there’s. This is a true wake up call to all our politicians to start the made in Canada again instead of relying on others for our needs. We as citizens also need to be able to take care of ourselves and not rely so much on government.

Comment

I bet dollars to donuts that had Harper or Mulroney or even Cretian been in office now Trump would have taken a different stance. How do you support a prick that back stabs you and makes disparaging remarks about you the moment you turn your back, as was witnessed at G20 conferences etc.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.