• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMX

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMX

….BC supreme court challenge dismissed. That's all the legal obstacles gone now. Just waiting the protestors to chain themselves to the equipment.

Wonder if anyone will still want to buy our oil by the time this thing is completed. Or if Canada will still be a country.

From what I read sounded like the judge was disgusted with the BC govts overstepping of federal jurisdiction. Hope some sanity might return.

Comment

BC Govt and the protesters, such bizarre behaviour, protesting this oil pipeline and meanwhile expanding provincial coal development as well as expansion to the coal export terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        BC Govt and the protesters, such bizarre behaviour, protesting this oil pipeline and meanwhile expanding provincial coal development as well as expansion to the coal export terminal.
        That is amazing. Canuckistanians are the stupidest people on earth. Prairie folk in canuckistan are the most hated people on earth. Just can't understand why separation is not done already.

Comment

How many hundreds of millions of dollars have the hypocrites cost common sense Canadians through job loss, tax dollars lost, tax revenue from royalties lost, business closures, mortgage foreclosure, divorce, and suicide.

I shouldn't be too hard on them, I'm sure some do their part by turning off their radios in their electric cars while waiting at Tim Horton's drive - thru.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.