• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

For the first time in a long time, I can honestly say I am proud of my fellow Canadians who are standing up to the Bullshit in Ottawa.

Yesterday when I drove home from hauling grain I hit the number one highway and saw cars stopped people on overpasses and all waiting for the convoy to come past.

Trudeau never united a nation he just divided Canadians against Canadians well isn't it funny a group of truckers might be uniting Canada in a way the PM never thought possible.

It doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not its about choice that's it.

We did our part it's time to get back to business and move on.

Hard questions need to be asked and liberals need to answer them or be charged.

Money was pissed away we need to know to who and get as much back as we can.

It's about taking Canada back and I have never felt prouder to be

C A N A D I A N !

God Bless Canada a True Nation!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5E3207F6-C74A-4FEB-9F09-F80A12A9DE7C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	772245

Read

Comment

The tides are turning in Canada and the world!

And Saskfarmer is great proof of that!

Comment

$4.3 M chucky

Comment

SF3 just paying penance. He voted for Ralph.

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/donors-raise-3-7-million-for-truckers-protesting-vaccine-mandate-1.5753090

The online fundraiser is organized by Tamara Lich of Medicine Hat, Alta., a member of the board of directors of the conservative Maverick Party that emerged from the “Wexit” western separatist movement.

But GoFundMe told CTV News that it has temporarily put a hold on money raised to ensure the generosity of its donors is protected.

“We require that fundraisers be transparent about the flow of funds and have a clear plan for how those funds will be spent,” Rachel Hollis, GoFundMe’s director of communications said in an email. She said the company is in touch with the organizer.

Comment

The right wing extremists are in full crazy mode threatening to overrun parliament. Such a great cause to support. How come there was not such fervor during the last election? The majority of thinking Canadians are ashamed of this stupidity.

Comment

With msm against them it will be difficult but what their doing needed to be done…to fight the mandates is the right thing to do.

Comment

To whom does my body belong? Why to chuck and agstar, and forage farmer!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    The right wing extremists are in full crazy mode threatening to overrun parliament. Such a great cause to support. How come there was not such fervor during the last election? The majority of thinking Canadians are ashamed of this stupidity.

What parliament?

Comment

Keep giving as much as you want. It's just another splinter political protest on the right.

The Maverick party and all the other fringe right separatist parties like the Mavericks will split the conservative vote and keep the Liberals in power.

The trucker convoy is an unfocused grab bag of anti liberal and anti trudeau complaints. Like the orange vest movement it will discredit itself and fade away.

The vast majority of Canadians support vaccinations and mandates. The majority of truck drivers are vaccinated and will keep crossing the border.

Surely these truckers who are taking off a couple of weeks have better things to do. For one they could be hauling much needed loads instead of clogging up winter highways.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

The way you talk about covid I'd say your the minority now. You don't speak for Candians you speak for the brainwashed few. And talking of stupidity you sure dumb up this chat with your foolishness. Get your 4th and 5th booster before it's too late. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Keep giving as much as you want. It's just another splinter political protest on the right.

The Maverick party and all the other fringe right separatist parties like the Mavericks will split the conservative vote and keep the Liberals in power.

The trucker convoy is an unfocused grab bag of anti liberal and anti trudeau complaints. Like the orange vest movement it will discredit itself and fade away.

The vast majority of Canadians support vaccinations and mandates. The majority of truck drivers are vaccinated and will keep crossing the border.

Surely these truckers who are taking off a couple of weeks have better things to do. For one they could be hauling much needed loads instead of clogging up winter highways.
                          I went out to support our truckers last night. Literally thousands of people on the sides of the road cheering and honking. The majority of people here are against mandates and its not political. Lots of people with 2 jabs protesting last night. The tide is turning. So get out of the way and shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
                            The way you talk about covid I'd say your the minority now. You don't speak for Candians you speak for the brainwashed few. And talking of stupidity you sure dumb up this chat with your foolishness. Get your 4th and 5th booster before it's too late. Lol
                            The foolishness is even supporting these ignorant protesters.

Comment

I contributed. Was hoping part of the convoy would be going by here so I could show support as well. I am proud that finally Canadians are standing up. Thank you truckers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.