• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital World: you will do as you’re told

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital World: you will do as you’re told

https://youtu.be/rBkxoKdSWww

This is almost ready to be rolled out in Canada, I’ll guess.

Trudeau has the digital ID basics ready to launch. The Freedom Convoy was an infuriating problem for him to have to squelch because that determined kind of opposition was strong. Capable. Most of them hunters which is very problematic for those who build and seek forced governing.

If Canada succumbs to this kind of governance, your life as you know it will never return. Your children will likely end up in camps just as @songpinganq on Twitter describes for all of us if we take heed. He is in a lot of danger methinks.

He has followed me since he had very few followers and I’m stunned at the communist progression in their society has sunk to a level of living like caged animals. See for yourself. It’s filled with pics.

Scott Moe has signed on to the Pandemic Treaty I believe I haven’t seen the document so if you get a chance, post it on AV will you please. I am told that will mean compulsory vaccination. For every possible vaccine the Pharmas can concoct.

I think we have a chance to get out of it, because I don’t think the Senate has voted yet. Once it’s passed …, WHO will be the governing body of the World. Profound changes to the world and our society. Like will be devalued. And there will be no freedom.
    All replies welcome.
    Pars.

Comment

i have talked about this to a few folk and they mostly dont have a clue whats going on , and dont realy care as well , they almost want to be told what to do ☹️

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
        Scott Moe has signed on to the Pandemic Treaty I believe
        Isnt that federal jurisdiction, I dont think provinces sign any international treaties.

I know one country not signing on to any of this.

My bet is Ukraine is transformed into a parking lot long before any of this gets legs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	774668
        Last edited by jazz; Mar 5, 2023, 12:47.

Comment

I checked that twitter account pars, man living on the farm looks like heaven, unless they stop us from getting fertilizer or selling our crops. Anything is possible these days.

Comment

Big powers really HATE us rural peasants...so free, so independent, so resistant to their BS.

Rural Holodomor WHO/WEF/UN style, coming?

15 minute cities, little travel allowed, dictated fuel/energy use, controlled internet/media, no children allowed, every aspect of your valueless life, digital...OMG!

Idiocracy 2.0 see the movie

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
              i have talked about this to a few folk and they mostly dont have a clue whats going on , and dont realy care as well , they almost want to be told what to do ☹️
              It’s such a stunning scheme, it’s hard to believe. I do believe it though. And have followed it’s progress for a long time. The elite will make a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Isnt that federal jurisdiction, I dont think provinces sign any international treaties.

I know one country not signing on to any of this.

My bet is Ukraine is transformed into a parking lot long before any of this gets legs.

[ATTACH]12110[/ATTACH]
                I think Moe signed a ten year health agreement with the Feds. So he’s stuck us with WHO.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                  And Putin is BAD? WTFH next BIG ZEL?

A chuckle, NO Ukrainian word for Shmartphoni

Hmmm...Eaid, wonder if local refugees are subscribed? Maybe don't need local help?
                  Last edited by fjlip; Mar 5, 2023, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Big powers really HATE us rural peasants...so free, so independent, so resistant to their BS.

Rural Holodomor WHO/WEF/UN style, coming?

15 minute cities, little travel allowed, dictated fuel/energy use, controlled internet/media, no children allowed, every aspect of your valueless life, digital...OMG!

Idiocracy 2.0 see the movie
                    The scheme is so tightly built and the participants in it’s construction are just as keen to have you an obedient in it as you are wanting to stay away from it. L

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      And Putin is BAD? WTFH next BIG ZEL?

A chuckle, NO Ukrainian word for Shmartphoni
                      Putin works on behalf of and for his countrymen. I like him. He calls a apaid a spaid. Russians dollar if backed by gold. He’s trying to rebuild AND protect Russia at the same time.

Trudeau sold Canada’s small pile of gold l as soon as he was elected.

Comment

The world will become digitized. Everything will be on blockchain, all your assets maybe even crops and inputs. The government will attempt to bring in a digital currency to counter other cryptocurrencies, perhaps? But the question is, how does this place the individual, the family? I think it will be more difficult for young people,those with debt and the poor...it always is. The answer isn't to ignore what's taking place, know the enemy. Learn as much about what is taking place, about the digitization of the world. It's likely a mistake but companies and people are buying into this I see it happening every day. But what's the choice, well you need to start getting involved on a local level, get involved. Get involved in your local councils where land use bylaws are made in your local school boards where you can influence how your children are taught and join your constituency association. We have all been apathetic for too long and it may be too late. However the time is past inaction and it can't be ignored. This isn't going away only accelerating.

Comment

Stormin, you make a really good point. This is not going away. The people who have designed this world system have been working on it for years. Even our deputy PM is a player at the top of the WEF brass. Banks are up to their ying Yang in getting global governance in place. Corps have their own internet systems in place. You’ll notice Trudeau will soon allow Rogers to knock out Shaw. Govt to Govt. And Govt to huge corps. It’s going to be daunting. And endless pressure. Because, you see, you’re expendable.

But they’re all scared of the. Prairies. And well they should be. Prairie people are practiced in subsistence skills. In repairing. In working together. In growing their own food. Experience with -40 weather. And physically able to work and change a tire.

Most have woods on their farms. Water. Someone local has stock. We can exist. Plotting out your survival needs is very important. And wise. Endless. Everything will be thrown at you. It will be onerous. Ally with only people you trust. Pars.

Comment

If you have the stamina and will, you can fight this and win this. No doubt on my part.

Comment

If you have the stamina and will, you can fight this and win this. No doubt on my part.

https://m.facebook.com/cCapNorth/photos/

https://capforcanada.com/

Some interesting pics on FB for you to peruse.

Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.