• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Ruling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Cells making mRNA spikes endlessly, in blood, brain, organs...heaven help the ones we love. 2,3,4,5 shots exponentially WORSE. Praying DETOX works. They stopped at 1 or 2.

Tweet, the CRAP is what all the media fed the people. Phuck them bastards!

Check we experienced Covid TWICE, no big deal, same FLU/ HD cold, we had over the last 50 years! All relabeled, to SCARE you! I'm 70.
    Not even a cold and we are over 70. Mother in law died of vaccination after having had Covid in an old age home.

Comment

Tweety, completely off topic, but since you have been generous enough to bless us with your presence once again, perhaps you can help settle a disagreement on a topic which you are probably the most qualified poster we have here.
      One time you claimed to identify as a lesbian. As far as I know, you would be the only one on this forum.
      There is a thread here about an exhibitionist voyeur who was caught in a change room with young girls.
      Chuck keeps insinuating that this is somehow a gay and lesbian issue, and by extension that anyone in that community would be in support of such behavior. Specifically, he keeps comparing this person's behavior to a certain high-profile Canadian lesbian.
      I admit that I am not qualified to agree or disagree with him. But it certainly seems like a very bigoted and presumptuous thing to say.
      Can you tell us if you or any of your peers partake in such activities or condone such activities, or is Chuck way out in left field as usual?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 18, 2023, 20:34.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Tweety, completely off topic, but since you have been generous enough to bless us with your presence once again, perhaps you can help settle a disagreement on a topic which you are probably the most qualified poster we have here.
        One time you claimed to identify as a lesbian. As far as I know, you would be the only one on this forum.
        There is a thread here about an exhibitionist voyeur who was caught in a change room with young girls.
        Chuck keeps insinuating that this is somehow a gay and lesbian issue, and by extension that anyone in that community would be in support of such behavior. Specifically, he keeps comparing this person's behavior to a certain high-profile Canadian lesbian.
        I admit that I am not qualified to agree or disagree with him. But it certainly seems like a very bigoted and presumptuous thing to say.
        Can you tell us if you or any of your peers partake in such activities or condone such activities, or is Chuck way out in left field as usual?
        Hate speech is what that is. Thank you for the question.

Voyeurism in an under age change room is illegal - no matter the sexual preference/sex/gender whatever.

There are actually 3 types. Sexually Attracted to Children Younger than 11 (Pedophilic Type), Sexually Attracted to Children Age 11-14 (Hebephilic Type), or Sexually Attracted to Both (Pedohebephilic Type)

The sexual interest occurs from all ages and genders - and is 100% completely illegal. Pedophilia is a form of paraphilia. Because it causes harm to others, it is considered a disorder. Unfortunately by far the greatest number of those convicted are straight males.

If Chuck is insinuating that, it is 100% wrong. I would have hoped you wouldn't even have had to ask, but i hope the answer is clear.

For the non PC answer - there are sick ****s in all walks of life.

Comment

thanks tweety had to google it though as well

you summary excellent.

just a word ive never heard of paraphilia

Comment

The real takeaway from the commission, was the failure of authorities to deal with an illegal occupation by the freedumbers. Never should have been allowed to stay and set up camp. Police were scared to confront yahoos. That is there job, to protect the general public from extremists.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              As usual A5 you get a lot of things confused.

Never said that the LGBQT community or anyone would condone any voyeurism or exhibitionism in a public change room. But your lying and distortion is nothing new.

What I pointed out was that many of the so cons at the first mention of this story about a transgender person in a change room were spewing homophobic and bigoted garbage at the LGBQT community essentially assuming that a transgender person in a change room must be a pedophile.

Since none of us were there, nor were there any charges laid and a city councilor clearly said that the city received reports that indicated that the reports on social media were not accurate, then what is the story here?

Part of the story is homophobia and bigotry is alive and well. And that the Conservative party of Canada has a lot of work ahead of itself in trying to catch up on LGBQT issues.

If you are still confused and don't understand, then just ask openly gay Melissa Lantsman Deputy CPC Leader says or read her opinion which I posted in another thread.

Comment

“These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,”
                Pierre Poilievre

The real loser in the EA ruling was Doug Ford and his government who treated the convoy with kid gloves and was hiding because he didn't want to to lose a few fringe votes.

Crypto Polly also looks bad. Especially after some of the Convoy supporters and unsavoury elements threatened to **** his wife.

Polly needs to be more carefull about who he supports and who gets his selfies with.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/no-one-should-face-this-abuse-****-threats-about-poilievres-wife-referred-to-rcmp

No one should face this abuse': **** threats about Poilievre's wife referred to RCMP

'People can attack my politics, they can call me names, they can protest my ideas and what I stand for. But threatening my wife and family is appalling and I will not tolerate it'
                National Post
                Catherine Lévesque
                Published Sep 26, 2022 • Last updated Sep 26, 2022 • 3 minute read
                OTTAWA — Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre has referred **** threats concerning his wife to the RCMP to assess whether criminal charges should be laid.

Poilievre shared a statement on Twitter on Monday morning after having been made aware of “disgusting comments” from Jeremy Mackenzie, the founder of far-right group Diagolon, and Alex Vriend, another senior Diagolon activist, targeting his spouse.

A clip of the recording was circulating on social media during the weekend and prompted the Conservative leader to react.

“This kind of garbage has no place in Canada. No one should face this abuse,” wrote Poilievre in his statement.

Jeremy Mackenzie had attended one of Poilievre’s leadership campaign rallies last month and even took a picture with him while shaking hands — which prompted public criticism.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 19, 2023, 09:39.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Jeremy Mackenzie had attended one of Poilievre’s leadership campaign rallies last month and even took a picture with him while shaking hands — which prompted public criticism.
                  Have you looked at who trudeau has shook hands with. One of them who got the honorary order of canada, went on to kick off a genocide in her own country.

Save your hypocritical postings.

So next time the mohawks block infrastructure, or BLM pops off, or pride gets a little too fleshy, we can bring in the jackboots to clear that up.

Or how about the enviro whackos who tried to shut down the G20 and erected a guillotine in front of Queens Park, complete with fake blood for extra emphasis.

Maybe this ruling isnt so bad, I wouldnt mind seeing some horse trampling for the green cult someday.

Comment

Executive Director and General Counsel Noa Mendelsohn Aviv of Canadian Civil Liberties Association.

"Described the of the Trucker Convey in Ottawa as an, unlawful disruptive occupation that went on way to long".

Here's what they stand for:

" The Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA; French: Association Canadienne des Libertés Civiles) is a nonprofit organization in Canada devoted to the defence of civil liberties and constitutional rights."

The CCLA doesn't have the same opinion as the Agrivillers claiming it was all legal, and nothing more than a peaceful protest with hot dog stands, feeding the homeless, bouncy castle, snow clearing, good for Ottawa businesses, and hot tub group of people that had every right to occupy Ottawa for three weeks.

Just wondering what JCCF supporter Tom, has to to say to CCLA description of the unlawful Tucker Convey in Ottawa?
                    Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 19, 2023, 10:53.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6960578F-C1C0-4FDC-B737-F26D8FB4911C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	774596

Comment

One conversation with Feds would have ended it all in a few days....All on the Turd.

Appoint a OLD lieberal and expect justice, impartiality?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          One conversation with Feds would have ended it all in a few days....All on the Turd.

Appoint a OLD lieberal and expect justice, impartiality?
                          can't imagine how anyone with even half a brain could think this was a fair and honest probe into the use ???????
                          putins generals agree with him also
                          if russia had an inquiry into whether or not they committed war crimes , but used their own people to judge it , WTF do you think verdict would be
                          Really need to give your heads a shake ?????
                          Last edited by caseih; Feb 19, 2023, 12:17.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                            [ATTACH]12025[/ATTACH]
                            Definitely non-partial, but what do you expect from dictatorial, totalitory Eastern Block?
                            Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 19, 2023, 13:41.

Comment

I believe Justice Paul Rouleau who had strong liberal ties resides in Ottawa, assuming he values his life and career, do you think he had any other choice in this matter.
                              I've pretty much done away with this liberal group by avoiding television news, it was like watching preschoolers play with open jack knives and razor blades, the learning curve for the liberals was and probably still is considerably flatter than the preschoolers.
                              I feel someday Justice Rouleau will have regrets about this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                As usual A5 you get a lot of things confused.

Never said that the LGBQT community or anyone would condone any voyeurism or exhibitionism in a public change room. But your lying and distortion is nothing new.

What I pointed out was that many of the so cons at the first mention of this story about a transgender person in a change room were spewing homophobic and bigoted garbage at the LGBQT community essentially assuming that a transgender person in a change room must be a pedophile.

Since none of us were there, nor were there any charges laid and a city councilor clearly said that the city received reports that indicated that the reports on social media were not accurate, then what is the story here?

Part of the story is homophobia and bigotry is alive and well. And that the Conservative party of Canada has a lot of work ahead of itself in trying to catch up on LGBQT issues.

If you are still confused and don't understand, then just ask openly gay Melissa Lantsman Deputy CPC Leader says or read her opinion which I posted in another thread.
                                Thank you for clearing up your position Chuck.

It is always a difficult conversation when a LGBTQIA2S+ person is involved because they start out and are assumed a sexual scourge and deviant to society in the first place. See queens reading to children....

Now if only we could do something about this ridiculous tag, LGBTQIA2S+. Even I have to look it up every time.

There is a lot of confusion and false claims of Paul S Rouleau. But, like vaccines, COVID, GMO's, there are plenty of alternative facts to stoke the fire. What is puzzling - why do many members of Agriville fall for them so quickly and not do a shred of background? Even supporters of the convoy have taken the time to debunk the claims like Andy Lee! Glen McGregor also did an in depth look at these outrageous lineage claims.

Did anyone ever think that EVERYONE would be happy with a ruling? Or with the judge picked? Were you just as outraged when the judge found Glyphosate to cause cancer when there isn't a shred of evidence to support it?

Was there even a discussion about it?

Also why isn't there outrage about the completely inept conservative Ontario Government? The police? Every level! Instead its against the judges decision and the judge. so Canadian.
                                Last edited by tweety; Feb 20, 2023, 11:14.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.