• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Gun Grab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Withdrawn today.

Trudeau found out its not hunters attacking people on Toronto transit lines.
    Reality kicking them straight in the teeth
    Same everywhere, it’s a shocker to who is committing those crimes lol

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      Did they loose any votes?
      Might be another nail in the coffin
      They look more disconnected every day.
      Those attacks in Toronto and the rising crime rate has shown a lot of urbanites its not farmers and hunters they need to worry about.

Trudeau really wanted to craft a law that would go after rural people, but he couldnt figure a way to legally exempt the native block from it without violating the constitution. Thats where this stumbled. They aint going back to bow and arrow.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	774663

Comment

Firearms are federal. Liberals have a year or longer until their 7 year holiday and then back at it. A huge bill was slightly amended, amendment recalled, to be re-introduced.
          Handguns banned to buy or sell for life. Many semi auto long guns immediately confiscated. The rest a short matter of time. It's over, their gone.
          Provinces are just bluster. Once illegal they can't ever leave the safe. Don't even have to buy em back, just wait for us all to age out.
          Nothing provinces can do about federal law. Only chance are the Natives. But, they might be the only people allowed semi auto center fire. How ironic heh?
          Cabela's this week had racks of SKS and pallets of 1100 rd crates of 7.62x39. I could save enough money on tax free rez smokes to buy a crate every 3 months. Hmmmm
          Our government is truly the dumbest organism on the planet. Which is explained by this fun factoid. Apparently, 50% of our population lives between QC and Windsor.

Comment

bp, while we arent looking, the govt has been secretly meeting with native groups on this.

I suspect some dual policy around treaty rights or some sht is coming.

Comment

Wonder if the Akwesasne Mohawks see it as a problem or an opertunity?

Comment

Name:	20230304_084328.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	774664

I long for the Ronald Regan days.

Can't even imagine that ever happening again.

Comment

While still a DJ Reagan stopped an armed mugging with an empty pistol.

Comment

Moose Jaw gun show is on this weekend, I went with my 3 boys and I was really impressed by all the support the show has, it was by far the busiest show I’ve ever seen, not just lookers but lots of people are buying.

Comment

Kids bought a steel target and are picking it off at 750 yards, a three inch group at 500 yards, hand loaded 223 Tikka.

Comment

How does a govt even confiscate guns from farmers. If they are in a safe in your shed on your home quarter. You have no legal obligation to disclose your property to any authority. Just plead the 5th. Dont know, dont remember what I bought.

And to enter your property to confiscate, the RCMP are going to need hundreds of thousands of search warrants.

I mean go bury the guns somewhere out in the back of the quarter and let the RCMP search for them.

Sask is hiring 60 provincial sherriffs just to thwart this property grab. So it will be police force vs police force plus trespass laws.
                        Last edited by jazz; Mar 5, 2023, 09:49.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          [ATTACH]12106[/ATTACH]

I long for the Ronald Regan days.

Can't even imagine that ever happening again.
                          And for all the MAGA(Trumpers) supporters on Agriville and now Putin cheerleaders how do you think Regan would have handled Ukraine being invaded by commie Putin?

Go back in time when Mikhail Gorbachev the last leader of the USSR, who was the POTUS during the breakup of the USSR?

I'm thinking most of you so called Righties on Agriville wouldn't be able to handle Regan and his policies if he was the current POTUS.

Not directing this a you, just so happened you posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            How does a govt even confiscate guns from farmers. If they are in a safe in your shed on your home quarter. You have no legal obligation to disclose your property to any authority. Just plead the 5th. Dont know, dont remember what I bought.

And to enter your property to confiscate, the RCMP are going to need hundreds of thousands of search warrants.

I mean go bury the guns somewhere out in the back of the quarter and let the RCMP search for them.

Sask is hiring 60 provincial sherriffs just to thwart this property grab. So it will be police force vs police force plus trespass laws.
                            Imagine having an item in your vehicle that, if you were stopped for a taillight or in an accident, were found and you go to jail immediately. It's a federal law.
                            If you have an RPAL, you are subject to inspection with only "reasonable" notice.
                            If restricted (registered) you are already a criminal after the deadline.
                            Unrestricted, you may illegally bury all you wish. But as long as this is law, you will be a criminal at risk of being caught.
                            Don't let our premier's hot air give you a false sense of security.

And if we were half as smart as our Mothers thought we were, we wouldn't be yacking about it on the internet. The above a PSA only.
                            Last edited by blackpowder; Mar 5, 2023, 12:09.

Comment

Thugs and criminals....Ronny would have Xed them out.

Plenty in Ukraine prior to 2022, apparently our MSM said so.

Name:	002.JPG
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	774666

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	774667

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                And for all the MAGA(Trumpers) supporters on Agriville and now Putin cheerleaders how do you think Regan would have handled Ukraine being invaded by commie Putin?

Go back in time when Mikhail Gorbachev the last leader of the USSR, who was the POTUS during the breakup of the USSR?

I'm thinking most of you so called Righties on Agriville wouldn't be able to handle Regan and his policies if he was the current POTUS.

Not directing this a you, just so happened you posted it.
                                For this supposition we need to transport the whole world back to the 80s with leaders born in the first decade.
                                Probably wouldn't have invaded Ukraine in the first place.
                                Reagan was a decent human and a good speaker. His Reaganisms would resonate with most on here I'm sure.
                                Trump isn't even in the ballpark and certainly not comparable.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.