• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Ruling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will take Noah's Ark;
    Any time over the Titanic...

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      No, it's not the end. It is just a clear message to the common people not to bring bouncy castles to a gun fight next time. And I have no doubt that this response lays the ground work for the next time.

[ATTACH]12043[/ATTACH]
      Ab5, you obviously never read the memo that your fellow common peace loving protestors at the Coutts border blockade got.

Bring guns only, no bouncy castles allowed.

Comment

The partsian exageration on Agrisilly is pretty funny. It's the mantra of Canada is a shit hole club and wanna be republicans who are detached from reality and fall for their own BS.

All this talk of tyrants and rebellion from Jefferson are from the american revolution. Only 240 years ago!

Tyrants aren't usually defeated in democratic elections. Putin can easily be described as a tyrant. Nobody in Canada comes close. But don't let that stop you from blowing crazy rhetoric out your ass.

If Crypto Polly wins the next election should we call him a tyrant because we disagree with him? LOL

Comment

If peaceful protests aren’t allowed all we could realistically expect is un peaceful protest or violent protests like the BLM ones.

Comment

Peacefully protest all you want. But you don't get to block streets and border crossings for weeks, party in hot tubs and harass local residents.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              I will take Noah's Ark;
              Any time over the Titanic...

Blessings and Prayers
              Tom in your case of wiping the slate clean every night only to redo it all the next day will only get you a boat ride on fire lake.

Comment

Some people pretty quick to dismiss religion and then turn on cbc and start eating their state pushed pablum all day.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Tom in your case of wiping the slate clean every night only to redo it all the next day will only get you a boat ride on fire lake.
                  I will take the great boat ride with King Jesus…. All day, every day…. Into eternity….

Peace and blessings, my salvation comes from the creator of the Universe…. Time, Matter, and who holds everything that exists… together.

King Jesus… every moment of time….

Over evolution… the Big Bang, Climate change… EV electrocution new green chaos decarbonization deceptions. Distraction supreme…

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    The LGBTQIA2S+ are free to idendify as they wish without prejudice. Yet many in that same woke group like twitty feel that the prejudice was justified against those that did not wish to be injected with an experimental gene therapy. Talk about a double standard.

Let me remind you, us purebloods were locked out of rinks, liquor stores, restaurants, unable to fly or board a train, subjected to hate speech from our own pm. Many fired from their jobs without the right to collect EI which they payed into. All decisions based on ZERO scientific evidence. Sorry I will be not be granting amnesty to those that perpetrated it and or chèered it on. Do you find that annoying Twitty?
                    No, I find you annoying. Saw one of your "brothers" on twitter - you know, the ones that spout the kind of crap you constantly do. Are you still locked out of that arena? the liquor store? No. Your 10 minutes of slight inconvenience (horrible life changing discrimination as you call it) was here and gone. Michael Cooper showed us today exactly what kind of people CONservatives are - that shit lasts a lifetime against women and is remembered.

Ever notice LittleLentil - Accusation with the far right always seems to be followed by confession.

I will just leave this here. Click image for larger version

Name:	Library.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	774680

Comment

I guess the leftist chicken wing conference must be over , they all back with vengeance …. Lol

Comment

That’s Tweety after reading the Commi Manefesto, he’s deliberating.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...