• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;558669]
    Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    Trolls like this exact type thread sheep.

I dont put Agstar or Foragefarmer in the troll category, they enjoy robust debate if they get the same.
    You guys will probably stone me but agstarr and forage probably. dead centre in political views, left on some issues right on others.

Troll? They are friggin shit disturbers contributing nothing but pure aggravation and assault. For you to defend that kind of garbage. Remember you are a mirror image of your friends.
    Just like the author of the thread Sum, poster's on Agriville shouldn't have a differing option or thought on an issue or call out the B.S. cut and pastes that are posted regularly on every thread.

"Who made you kings to say" conform or be cast out.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      You have no credibility when you whine and complain about vaccines and then expect to get a free ride in the healthcare system.

If you don't support medical science fine. But don't lie about vaccines and spread antivaxer misinformation and then use the system you have discredited.

If you want to go back to medicine and medical science before vaccines, antibiotics and pain killers go right ahead. Tell us how it goes without all the "risky" drugs and treatment.
      It is refreshing to see you taking the position that personal responsibility is so vitally important. You have been violently opposed to this basic concept for a long time.

Considering the state of our perpetually overwhelmed public healthcare system, and our unhealthy lifestyles, will you extend your support for personal responsibility to the obese, substance abusers, etc?

The evidence indicates that being obese was one of the biggest risk factors for a serious outcome from covid, do you therefore advocate for denying the obese medical care under your newfound advocacy for personal responsibility?

Will you now revisit the thread about first nations, from your refreshing perspective of the importance of personal responsibility?

Or will you continue to be a blatant hypocrite and only apply it to this one microcosm, but no where else?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 28, 2023, 20:05.

Comment

I thought this thread was about chuckroach, I guess it’s about the vaxx, it’s kinda funny all the vaxx threads…..

Comment

So sombody that has paid tax their whole life shud not get healthcare if they dont take something they dont want , and a first nations person that never paid a penny tax shud because they took the clot shot ? explain again for us CC who is the most discriminated group in canada , shud them that did not take jab get a huge tax refund if they are not to be given health care ?

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;559100]
            Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Just like the author of the thread Sum, poster's on Agriville shouldn't have a differing option or thought on an issue or call out the B.S. cut and pastes that are posted regularly on every thread.

"Who made you kings to say" conform or be cast out.
            By what I see going on by the vaxxed side effects and the burden it is putting on the health care system, I am saving “the system”, a pile.

Comment

I read 68% of those that were double vaxed have not received boosters, so don’t have protection… let alone the issue of the Vax not stopping transmission of the Covid pandemic.

Herd immunity is now the primary protection from what I can find.

Cheers…. No massive pandemic problem overloading hospitals… Blessings!

Comment

Vaccines were very effective at reducing transmission in the earlier waves and still offer some protection top the later waves and mutations. But more importantly they reduce the risk of severe illness and hospitalization in vulnerable populations.

The overall severity of the covid has declined but the most at risk groups of seniors and immune compromised people are still dying from covid just like they are still at more risk from the flu and other respiratory diseases. Which we also get vaccinations for.

So again if your going to lie and spread misinformation that vaccines don't work don't expect to get an easy ride and go unchallenged.

Comment

Vaccines were very effective at reducing transmission in the earlier waves and still offer some protection top the later waves and mutations. But more importantly they reduce the risk of severe illness and hospitalization in vulnerable populations.

The overall severity of the covid has declined but the most at risk groups of seniors and immune compromised people are still dying from covid just like they are still at more risk from the flu and other respiratory diseases. Which we also get vaccinations for.

So again if your going to lie and spread misinformation that vaccines don't work don't expect to get an easy ride and go unchallenged.
                  You are avoiding answering my question about personal responsibility. How do you possibly square that circle without looking even more hypocritical?

Comment

In a pandemic personal responsibility and community responsibility are partners in reducing the impact of an infectious disease pandemic.

Of course having a healthy lifestyle is vitality important and so is using preventative vaccines and protecting the more vulnerable by reducing the chance of spread and not overwhelming the healthcare system with more cases of severe illness.

The Alberta data earlier this year clearly showed that unvaccinated individuals above age 50 were several more times likely to get seriously ill and hospitalized than vaccinated people.

And all you could say was the data was few weeks out of date? Lame really lame!

Comment

In a pandemic personal responsibility and community responsibility are partners in reducing the impact of an infectious disease pandemic.
                      You really should consider getting back into politics. With a non answer deflection such as that, you would fit right in. It sure sounds good though. Well played.

Comment

More lame? That's all you got? LOL

Comment

Back to your hole, NPC troll

Click image for larger version

Name:	btt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	774465

Comment

Jordan Peterson has a video specifically describing all the negative attributes of our very own Mr. LOL. Almost uncanny how accurate, and unflattering it is.

Comment

So where was the community responsibility when our country was turned into a gulag. With all the applicable useful idiots. Was it the communities responsibility to call the police on your neighbors' bbq???
                              No, it was the responsibility of the individual to say no.
                              Stanley Milgrams' experiment always works doesn't it?
                              Was the juice worth the squeeze? I don't think so.
                              Your usually ignorable or agreeable patent line doesn't work anymore. Have an original thought. And then f k off....

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

So where was the community responsibility when our country was turned into a gulag. With all the applicable useful idiots. Was it the communities responsibility to call the police on your neighbors' bbq???
                                No, it was the responsibility of the individual to say no.
                                Stanley Milgrams' experiment always works doesn't it?
                                Was the juice worth the squeeze? I don't think so.
                                Your usually ignorable or agreeable patent line doesn't work anymore. Have an original thought. And then f k off....
                                Unfortunately personal responsibility has been eroded and Me Me Me, has taken over.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.