• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline; Seymour Hersh

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline; Seymour Hersh

Just exactly what I thought at the time it happened,,, it's the only thing that makes sense.

The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now

Seymour Myron "Sy" Hersh (born April 8, 1937) is an American investigative journalist, and political writer.[6]

Hersh first gained recognition in 1969 for exposing the My Lai Massacre and its cover-up during the Vietnam War, for which he received the 1970 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting. During the 1970s, Hersh covered the Watergate scandal for The New York Times and revealed the clandestine bombing of Cambodia. In 2004, he reported on the U.S. military's mistreatment of detainees at Abu Ghraib prison. He has also won two National Magazine Awards and five George Polk Awards. In 2004, he received the George Orwell Award.[7]

Comment

Looks like Hersh is losing his marbles. Sees conspiracies everywhere. Suggest you find a more reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Looks like Hersh is losing his marbles. Sees conspiracies everywhere. Suggest you find a more reliable source.
        What is your version of events?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          What is your version of events?
          I doubt the U.S. or NATO took it out. That leaves Russia with the capacity.

Comment

And what was their motivation?

Comment

And what was their motivation?
              Why were they crazy enough to invade Ukraine?

Comment

Why were they crazy enough to invade Ukraine?
                That isn't an answer.
                In the absence of the pipelines, Europe has no choice but to buy gas from the rest of the world, specifically, one of the only places with excess LNG export capacity, the US.
                How does this situation benefit Russia?

Comment

That isn't an answer.
                  In the absence of the pipelines, Europe has no choice but to buy gas from the rest of the world, specifically, one of the only places with excess LNG export capacity, the US.
                  How does this situation benefit Russia?
                  Problem with that . Europe was not getting gas from Russia anyway. This did not change much.

Comment

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FVbEoZXhCrM&feature=share
                    Biden saying he’d take out Nordstream, he wasn’t the only one saying it’d be taken out.
                    Last edited by TSIPP; Feb 9, 2023, 08:00.

Comment

I don't know who blew up the pipeline. It's not beyond either the USA or Russia. If you look back over time you'll see the Americans like to control their "friends" as much as they like to weaken their enemies. If America is your only friend, you have no friends.

Comment

I don’t have any idea who might have done it but after reading that story I thought that would make a good movie!

Comment

Why would Russia blow up a multi billion dollar pipeline when if they wanted to stop the flow, all they have to do is turn off a few valves. Then if relations changed for the better for them the valves could be reopened. To me it points to the USA as Biden and others have spoken of stopping the flow and then they (USA) get to sell their product for 4 X the price. Typical USA procedure, invade a country reap their resources and leave the country with nothing supposedly all in the name of Democracy. Yeh right.

Comment

I'll Try again, what was their motivation?

Comment

In Aggy's world, it makes perfect sense. Cutting off one's own infrastructure is seen as progress.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.