• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    I just have to ask. What offends people so much about “religion”. When brought up, why do people claim it is being pushed on them?

I just find the hatred so odd.

Like, what is the threat exactly?

With respect.
    Go read your posts religion was your post not mine. It's disgusting when you use religion to claim the moral high ground.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Sheepwheat I believe the hypocrisy of saying one thing while doing the opposite… is what caused King Jesus the most annoyance.

Our consciousness is the defining difference between humanity and the rest of creation… our communication here should be proof enough that our imagination and thoughts are in a different reality… and realm…

When I interact with my Border Collie… his intelligence is obvious and entertaining for all of us…

This is very different than the human civilization and the imagination, trust, habits, collective spirit and will of humanity… the self sacrifice to build families, community, and nations… above personal gain.

Yet the freedom to choose to contribute… must be respected…

The essence of our existence…

Freedom and Justice!
      You should listen to your border collie , he is more realistic. Don't confuse freedom and justice.
      Last edited by agstar77; Jan 18, 2023, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        I am not worried about your soul. Don"t be concerned about me. I am at peace with life . Worry about all the nasty things you have done chasing the almighty dollar. I have always spoken for the benefit of all , not a few greedy individuals.
        As a CWB Director… you took our money… (without our willing permission) our grain…without fair compensation …

Now are you telling me that you returned all the director compensation paid to you to the CWB pooling Accounts?

Your accusation claiming I stole money from others, is based on what evidence?

I volunteer 1000’s of hours, plus dedicated, of my own families free will… the material Resourses to efficiently communicate the injustice you and CC perpetrated upon us.

Now that is hypocrisy!

I forgive you… but apparently you are bitter about the journey that we travelled to marketing freedom!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          As a CWB Director… you took our money… (without our willing permission) our grain…without fair compensation …

Now are you telling me that you returned all the director compensation paid to you to the CWB pooling Accounts?

Your accusation claiming I stole money from others, is based on what evidence?

I volunteer 1000’s of hours, plus dedicated, of my own families free will… the material Resourses to efficiently communicate the injustice you and CC perpetrated upon us.

Now that is hypocrisy!

I forgive you… but apparently you are bitter about the journey that we travelled to marketing freedom!

Cheers
          Liar liar pants on fire . I was never involved in the CWB. I wish I was. Add incompetence to your resume . What's done is done . I have moved on but you can't because of guilty conscience.
          Last edited by agstar77; Jan 18, 2023, 23:24.

Comment

You should listen to your border collie , he is more realistic. Don't confuse freedom and justice.
            There cannot be justice without freedom.

Which is exactly why our eternal destiny hangs upon the freedom to choose between good and evil… between forgiveness and vengeance… greed and self sacrifice.

We are on earth for just a whisper of eternity… the road is wide that leads to destruction and much gnashing of teeth and burning relentless separation from our families and loved ones!

My Border Collie is very smart… I am blessed to share life with him! Proof positive that the evolutionary deception is impossible to reconcile with creation and the creator who designed such exquisite servants of humanity!

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire . I was never involved in the CWB. I wish I was. Add incompetence to your resume . What's done is done . I have moved on but you can't because of guilty conscience.
              Interesting statement that you were Never involved in the CWB???

The hundreds of press releases... and CWB monopoly support articles... the NFU and friends of the cwb published...

You claimed farmers like yourself would miss the CWB monopoly... because you got a premium price... at the cost to others who didn't give permission to have the CWB confiscate their own grain... confiscation without fair compensation.

You are now innocent... had nothing to do with supporting the CWB 'confiscation scheme' to profit your farm?

What next you are going to claim you never sold any grain.... therefore had no impact on grain prices?

Freedom and Justice go hand in hand... only the slave master believed different... when self enrichment and greed was involved...

Cheers

Comment

Comment

Go read your posts religion was your post not mine. It's disgusting when you use religion to claim the moral high ground.
                  Never mind Sheep's posts, how about the threads he starts that are deleted within a day or two by himself or as per Agriville Adm advising him to.

Comment

Keep the religion out of it. This isn’t church. You have one day a week for this. Fill your boots there. You atheist lefties pushing your non belief are no better. If it makes you feel superior to troll and extoll your virtues you are espousing a religion of non belief.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Never mind Sheep's posts, how about the threads he starts that are deleted within a day or two by himself or as per Agriville Adm advising him to.
                      What on earth are you on about now? Wow.

Comment

Religion aside , Glen has been the biggest troll on this site for over a decade , hands down .
                        Brings zero to any discussion on agronomy, marketing … actually anything related to ag , on what used to be an excellent farm related ag web forum.
                        Simply here to troll 98% of the issues into a race , political or exaggerated climate issue , that’s it period.
                        Only goal is to bait regularly posting people into his own narcissistic point of view to shame others , it’s actually pathetic. Much like Trudeau does
                        Just needs to be ignored at the end of the day to live on his own little petty world view, like the CWB he will fade into history as a painful reminder of the past .
                        Just move on and let him preach off his little soap box to himself.
                        Definition of a troll 100%

Comment

yes just posting garbage that he finds online that he thinks will wind folk up , slidders off like a snake then when asked a question on his own opinion , just a coward behind the keyboard

Comment

A repost of a thought from another thread.
                            Our energies on this site would be better spent unilaterally defending our industry against our government's said crusade.
                            Divide and conquer. Chuck is actually winning hands down

???????????????

Comment

Funny how the one in question goes silent till the smoke clears. Comes back a bit more congenial if that’s even the correct term before going full troll. It’s a pattern of abuse. The years I’ve been here have seen a revolving cast of nuts but few as nasty and non contributing as him. BTO was bad and he got kicked out rightfully so. Gosh the person in question has sat in many positions and knowledge he probably could contribute would be great. He just chooses this to be his soapbox. It’s sad.

Comment

yes i have been thinking if you met sombody and started chatting and he talked like the troll here how long would you stay chatting ? i know i would be gone pretty quick , ,everybody has their opinion and thats fine , but no need for the name calling whatsoever

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.