• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha Final Solution for Agriculture?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do guys find this junk?

Comment

What would be the value of are land if Trudeau and company get their evil plan installed?
      Maybe selling out now before any of this shit plays out.
      Recent local land sale just proved its still going up.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Where do guys find this junk?
        Sum, I wish I could go back to the Harper or even Chretien days where I didnt have to look over my shoulder everyday.

But we have let a generation of evil incompetents slip into our system, empowered by non elected institutions, radical marxists and eugenicists trying to chip away at our world. And legions of drooling morons who cant wake the fck up and see it.

Gonna be a tough grind for the next while.
        Last edited by jazz; Dec 9, 2022, 07:24.

Comment

Speaking of junk....

Some of the right wingers are so far out there they are meeting up with the crazies on the other side of the political spectrum. LOL

Its incredible what people will find and believe on social media. Its like the good ole days on the covers of the supermarket tabloids on steroids.

Almost nobody takes this shit seriously, but it runs rampant on the fringes of the far right.

Comment

Last edited by biglentil; Dec 9, 2022, 10:00.

Comment

we are not far right ,we are just right so far ,we wish we were wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Speaking of junk....

Some of the right wingers are so far out there they are meeting up with the crazies on the other side of the political spectrum.
                So, as one of the most outspoken representative of the crazies on the far left, you are getting to know some of the far right crazies then?
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 9, 2022, 10:34.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Speaking of junk....

Some of the right wingers are so far out there they are meeting up with the crazies on the other side of the political spectrum. LOL

Its incredible what people will find and believe on social media. Its like the good ole days on the covers of the supermarket tabloids on steroids.

Almost nobody takes this shit seriously, but it runs rampant on the fringes of the far right.
                  Take it to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    I have a hard time believing that any technologies that would raise, create, or grow food what substantially less land area could possibly be less energy intensive than spreading it out over more area and using the Sun as the primary energy input. I have no doubt that there are many more efficiencies to be found within the current systems.
                    Is anyone aware of any examples of being able to grow more unless surface area that wouldn't require more external energy inputs per unit?

For example, a vertical farm where heat and water and nutrients all need to be imported into the system, compared to dry land broad acre crops where the sun and the water deliver themselves, along with a good proportion of the nutrients.
                    As I was saying:
                    Europe’s energy crisis is forcing companies to switch strategies or close down. The industry’s future hangs in the balance.

Who would have guessed that it would be less efficient to collect diffuse solar energy on former farmland and transport it to a sunless building to grow plants, than it is to grow plants directly on the farmland.
                    Someone needs to review the laws of thermodynamics.

Comment

there are no laws in the Libtard world
                      it is what they say it is
                      facts, details, laws of physics, etc. have no place in this fairytale

Comment

You arent going to need to grow more wheat or beef for the worlds growing populations, Klaus and Gates have it all covered.

And you all want to buy more land. Traditional ag is not part of their solution.

Crushed Bug "Additive" Is Now Included In Pizza, Pasta, & Cereals Across The EU
                        https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...eals-across-eu

Click image for larger version

Name:	bugs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	774447
                        Last edited by jazz; Jan 26, 2023, 11:41.

Comment

Need another...

Click image for larger version

Name:	A Finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	774448

To the evil WEF bastards

Comment

As part of the "Just Transition" there will be some job losses to help meet the Government's emissions reduction targets.
                            Agriculture is #1

"We expect that larger-scale transformations will take place in agriculture (about 292,000 workers; 1.5 per cent of Canada’s employment), energy (about 202,000 workers; one per cent of Canada's employment."

Lots of talk about the O&G workers but when does the Ag hit come out.

Have to work the propaganda to make sure the 3 cities that matter know how evil we are before revealing that one?

Comment

I have a hard time believing that any technologies that would raise, create, or grow food what substantially less land area could possibly be less energy intensive than spreading it out over more area and using the Sun as the primary energy input. I have no doubt that there are many more efficiencies to be found within the current systems.
                              Is anyone aware of any examples of being able to grow more unless surface area that wouldn't require more external energy inputs per unit?

For example, a vertical farm where heat and water and nutrients all need to be imported into the system, compared to dry land broad acre crops where the sun and the water deliver themselves, along with a good proportion of the nutrients.
                              More vertical farms continue to go bankrupt, post losses, and lay off staff:

Again I ask, who could have predicted that it would be less efficient to capture sun, water, nutrients, heat and bring them to indoor plants, than to use solar power directly.

From the article:
                              In a typical cold climate, you would need about five acres of solar panels to grow one acre of lettuce,” says Kale Harbick, a USDA researcher who studies controlled-environment agriculture. A hypothetical skysc****r filled with lettuce would require solar panels covering an area the size of Manhattan.
                              Yet this technology is being touted as a way to reduce our footprint?

So many idiotic schemes to separate fools from their money that will continue to collapse as interest rates normalize, and energy costs escalate.

Comment

More vertical farms continue to go bankrupt, post losses, and lay off staff:

Again I ask, who could have predicted that it would be less efficient to capture sun, water, nutrients, heat and bring them to indoor plants, than to use solar power directly.

From the article:
                                In a typical cold climate, you would need about five acres of solar panels to grow one acre of lettuce,” says Kale Harbick, a USDA researcher who studies controlled-environment agriculture. A hypothetical skysc****r filled with lettuce would require solar panels covering an area the size of Manhattan.
                                Yet this technology is being touted as a way to reduce our footprint?

So many idiotic schemes to separate fools from their money that will continue to collapse as interest rates normalize, and energy costs escalate.
                                I saw this headline today and I was shocked, shocked I tell you.
                                A vertical farm built inside a greenhouse in Texas can produce hundreds of thousands of heads of lettuce with significantly less energy than usual

Someone figured out that it is cheaper to grow plants with sunshine.
                                You mean you can't collect solar power send it to a dark building use it to power lights and heat and be more efficient than using the sunlight directly?
                                What will they figure out next?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...