• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tractor cab interior kits

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor cab interior kits

Anyone know of a good place to get for case ?
    AI doesn’t have a 1070 kit
    Fehrs freight as much as kit
    Amazon not readily available

Shoup?

Comment

https://www.hy-capacity.com/category/cab/cab-interior/?make_=case&model_=1070&type_=tractor

Comment

I have got stuff in the past from K&M Manufacturing in Renville Minn. at a decent price. I have only gotten John Deere stuff from them but i am sure they have Case stuff also. They have a good website with items and price.
        Last edited by seldomseen; Jan 22, 2021, 17:12.

Comment

https://www.fehrcab.com/case-1070-cab-kit/

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
            https://www.fehrcab.com/case-1070-cab-kit/
            As op said freight. 800 dollars to ship a box of foam in my case. They said its the weight, a 12 pack of beer is heavier.

Comment

I got an interiors this summer for my Case IH 7120 and IH 986 from "All states tractor parts ASAP". I thought the prices were good. Only got the 986 interior in now but it fit well.
              Just looked and the kit for the 1070 is $255 US.
              I bought a bunch of parts and had them shipped to border storage on the US side and picked them up myself and saved on the brokerage as well. Kind of tricky to get across the border right now as it's hard to label interior parts as essential and the paperwork at the border is a pain, but saves money. When you ship to the border freight is cheap or included
              Last edited by Stormin; Jan 22, 2021, 22:53.

Comment

What's out there for Deere 8770 cabs and 7330 cabs?

Comment

8770? Asking for a friend?

Comment

Our last cab interior came from the local tractor wrecker. Perhaps they will have an option with less freight.

Comment

thanks everyone , will check these out

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                        I have got stuff in the past from K&M Manufacturing in Renville Minn. at a decent price. I have only gotten John Deere stuff from them but i am sure they have Case stuff also. They have a good website with items and price.
                        Good to know, freight from any product south of the border seems to be a killer now.

Comment

ended up getting a kit from fawcett tractor supply , st marys ontario
                          freight was a fraction of stuff from states, good price
                          quite reasonable and installing now , looks good
                          arrived in 3 days , freight was $66 , quite a big box

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            ended up getting a kit from fawcett tractor supply , st marys ontario
                            freight was a fraction of stuff from states, good price
                            quite reasonable and installing now , looks good
                            arrived in 3 days , freight was $66 , quite a big box
                            Do you know if it was one of their products or was it from All States Ag Parts who owns them? Combine world was just bought out by them also last month, I'm looking for a few parts from them and Combine world says I cab order through them now also. Might make the shipping and border costs better and easier.

Comment

made by hy-capacity tractor parts

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.