• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bidens First Week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bidens First Week

What a barnburner of a couple days for ol Sleepy. I think Trumps first 2 days he was still arranging furniture and stocking the fridge with coke.

Not ol Joe, the EOs were flying off the shelf. His make American poorer policy is great.

1. KXl cancel, rumours of buy american policy to hit our manufacturing base
    2. Oil and Gas lease suspension nuking thousands of jobs, US back to reliant on ME
    3. Full transgender participation in womens sports.
    4. Troops deployed to Syria and Iraq.
    5. Overtures to Iran for new deal and lifting sanctions
    6. Fracking ban now rumored
    7. national guard disrespected
    8. Israel disrespected
    9. Raised costs on insulin
    10 Put old Yellen back in at Treasury, promises trillions in new debt
    11. and 20,000k Americans died from Covid and ol sleepy says there is nothing we can do now.

What a total clown show this has become already.

Was Trump the first president to not get involved in a war? Sleepy Joe’s generals must have big plans in Syria.

Good to see Trump offered up his Washington DC hotel to law enforcement and national guard.

Comment

Jazz you better let up a bit, Biden's only been in power for two days and this is the third thread you started on him. Not to mention how many posts you've made.

By the end of Biden's four year term you're going to have started appox. 1500 threads.

You'll be his #1 fan, and will more than likely make his Xmas card list.

You better start watching Seinfeld!
      Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 22, 2021, 19:42.

Comment

How many bombs were dropped during Trumps presidency?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
          How many bombs were dropped during Trumps presidency?
          More than Bush’s or Obama’s first terms actually....
          Last edited by Herc; Jan 22, 2021, 20:42.

Comment

Xiden has wrought so much destruction in just a couple of days, turdhole better up his game. Mind you Xiden has a lot more to destroy but I am guessing that turdhole doesn't want his record soiled in this department so look out for more coming from ottawa.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
              Xiden has wrought so much destruction in just a couple of days, turdhole better up his game. Mind you Xiden has a lot more to destroy but I am guessing that turdhole doesn't want his record soiled in this department so look out for more coming from ottawa.
              President Biden also rejoined the Paris Climate Accord;

BRIEFING ROOM
              Paris Climate Agreement
              JANUARY 20, 2021 • STATEMENTS AND RELEASES

"ACCEPTANCE ON BEHALF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I, Joseph R. Biden Jr., President of the United States of America, having seen and considered the Paris Agreement, done at Paris on December 12, 2015, do hereby accept the said Agreement and every article and clause thereof on behalf of the United States of America.

Done at Washington this 20th day of January, 2021.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR." https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/01/20/paris-climate-agreement/

Perhaps this will increase Soy and Corn consumption for renewable fuels... but did not help prices Friday!
              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jan 23, 2021, 00:30.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                The left is destroying America !
                Revelation 18:
                Warning to escape Babylon’s judgment
                4Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
                ‘ “Come out of her, my people,”18:4 Jer. 51:45
                so that you will not share in her sins,
                so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
                5for her sins are piled up to heaven,
                and God has remembered her crimes.
                6Give back to her as she has given;
                pay her back double for what she has done.
                Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
                7Give her as much torment and grief
                as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
                In her heart she boasts,
                “I sit enthroned as queen.
                I am not a widow;18:7 See Isaiah 47:7,8.
                I will never mourn.”
                8Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
                death, mourning and famine.
                She will be consumed by fire,
                for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.
                Threefold woe over Babylon’s fall
                9‘When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:
                ‘ “Woe! Woe to you, great city,
                you mighty city of Babylon!

Comment

Looking good ol Joe.

Chinese incursion to Taiwan this am.

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20210123-taiwan-denounces-incursion-of-air-defence-zone-by-chinese-fighter-jets-bombers?ref=tw_i Taiwan denounces incursion of air defence zone by Chinese fighter jets, bombers

Trump would have destroyed these guys economically in a second term. Guess Joe will get to try out the toys, or just lay down and let them take it.

Comment

As we can all see with the new Biden admin that democratie has died and we are in a new form of dictatorships world wide executive orders are non democratic it is the same thing as Trudope is doing. Wonder if the supreme court in the USA can do something about that?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                      biden ain't helping chief justine blackface !
                      I am wondering if the elite are tired of Justin and want to throw him overboard now. Biden starts picking away at canada and big pharma runs short of vaccine and apportions its supplies to remaining European countries leaving canada with zero supply for a month while the US has vaccinated nearly 4 times as many people as we have.

Might be time for the Freeland install.

Comment

Biden is giving politicians everywhere a bad name, and setting a dangerous precedent.
                        Not only keeping his promises, but doing it in the first few days.
                        People are getting what they voted for ( OK, maybe not, considering the questions around voter fraud...) But they are going to expect this of all politicians. No more empty and broken promises.

Comment

Looks legit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Office of the  45th Prez.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	770716

Comment

Rand Paul lays open the despicable double standard for which Liberals so famed.

The Dems impeachment of Trump only screams out their own hypocrisy after Paul gives this dissertation.

Last edited by burnt; Jan 26, 2021, 18:24.

Comment

I wonder how anyone could argue with what he said ????
                              You would think there would be a few dems with a shred of decency ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.