• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs to be talked about more

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list of recommendations made by this same health unit for accommodating drug users is long, including not having charges laid for engaging in currently-criminal activity.

And yet the fatalities grow at a staggering speed.

But don't go for an "illegal walk".

Who are the crazy ones that are driving normal people over the edge?

Comment

I doubt any off those opioid/fentanyl deaths were intentional by the user. Fentanyl is very dangerous.

I am not arguing that things aren't out of wack, everything from what you're pointing out with hypocrisy regarding shut downs and lock downs to fúcķen safe drug injection sites.....almost subliminally validating drug use in the hopes it saves lives or doing it under supervision lessens the financial burden on the rest of society.....hoping the addict will somehow break and recover from their addiction.

There is a crisis in BC, maybe, just maybe that fentanyl and opioid crisis took a little longer to reach us.

I'm not going to get into a debate over the numbers game that likely no one can definitively verify.

Chicken or egg?????

I would guess that in most cases the drug abuse is but a symptom of the individual's deeper problems.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 4, 2020, 08:00.

Comment

SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY, Calif. —
        A student has died after a self-inflicted gunshot wound during a Zoom distance learning class Wednesday, officials said.

https://www.kcra.com/article/san-joaquin-county-student-shot-during-zoom-distance-learning/34851597 https://www.kcra.com/article/san-joaquin-county-student-shot-during-zoom-distance-learning/34851597

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

?

I would guess that in most cases the drug abuse is but a symptom of the individual's deeper problems.
          "most cases" around here would put a very heavy discount on that guess.

Choices are made in spite of known risks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.