• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had better days

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best to her Mallee
    Hopefully speedy and full recovery 🤞

Comment

I hope all turns out well Mallee. I could say those damn horses are nothin’ but trouble .............. but our Japanese quarterhorses (aka quads) have left scars and such on me. I say it’s “mechanical” problems but specifically the loose nut behind the handlebars is usually the cause.

Hoping for a speedy recovery from your friends up north.

Comment

Thanks y’all.
        Some minor or hopefully minor lung issues muscles torn somewere creating breathing issues

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Thanks y’all.
          Some minor or hopefully minor lung issues muscles torn somewere creating breathing issues
          Is there a chance of a punctured or collapsed lung?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Is there a chance of a punctured or collapsed lung?
            Apparently below or near the lung will find out I guess 4 am here can’t really sleep heading to big smoke in 4 hours time, do a bit of house work

Comment

Add broken ribs to list

Comment

Add broken ribs to list
                Ouch. Neighbour had that and told us to not make him laugh for a few months ............... not that we tried😉

Comment

Had a walk Sunday about 3 metres and yesterday but further on a frame with physio watching her movements.

I have to take mother to cardiologist in big smoke tomorrow having angiogram and stents put in will visit wifey stay overnight and pick mother up next morning.

My plate is Currently very full.

Comment

Had a walk Sunday about 3 metres and yesterday but further on a frame with physio watching her movements.

I have to take mother to cardiologist in big smoke tomorrow having angiogram and stents put in will visit wifey stay overnight and pick mother up next morning.

My plate is Currently very full.
                    Thanks for keeping us updated. Our thoughts are with you.

So is your mother out of the hospital now and back home?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Thanks for keeping us updated. Our thoughts are with you.

So is your mother out of the hospital now and back home?
                      Hmmm not sure we’re yourup to with this.

Went home maybe 5 weeks ago doing well in her own environment right next door to hospital.

Had heart attack caused by a blood clot going through about three weeks ago. Def had heart attack mild. Tests showed it. Then 6 days later another but test didn’t show it.
                      Stayed in for 11 days.
                      Increased blood thinners and another drug all’s seemingly good.

Tests a week ago showed issues with a valve but “normal” in 89 yr olds tickers.

Cardiologist yesterday almost pleaded with her to have tests and stents inserted if needed. He said your as fit as a fiddle let’s fix this up any way she agreed as it’s kinda no invasive surgery.

Keep ya posted.

Mentally bit up and down. Often asks me the same thing 4 or 5 times in a hour say. Spoke to a expert and he said I should actually be saying “you told me that 5 minutes ago” meant to jolt them that they have repeated it. Dunno if I will kinda think it could be counter productive

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.