• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agristability

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agristability

i know I ask this every year , but has anyone collected ?
    I don't expect you to reply to this on here, if anyone wants to pm me ?
    i am worried with these prices , maybe thats where the help will come ?
    ok, bash away

Enroll every year.
    Never qualifed. A good thing I suppose.
    Payout when you cut back on acres??

Comment

Case

I'll ask, why are you still in?

Is the accountant a close relative and needs the extra income, or do you enjoy more paper work and creating jobs?

I dropped out as soon as the Ostrich Farmer and Harpo gutted it right under the noses of their supporters.

But , then again their supporters were still celebrating in delusion about how great life would be under a free and open market!

Comment

How many of you farmers are with Meyers Norris penny? They are crooked, work for the government and not you , I know people that get payments on certain down times unless they have livestock or mnp .

Comment

I will try to find out som particulars on the program. I worked at Aida, Cais, AgriStability and other payment programs, but have been away for a while. What I can tell you is that an entire 1/2 section of lentils were eaten by a red bug in 2017 - only patches were harvested with a yield of 5.5 Bus/acre and no payment. This was his only crop.

Comment

Paid once for 2002 frost on aug 4 wiped out entire crop. Yields awful and light.

2003 better but no catch up year.

2004 frost got no check was not happy.

2012 or 2013 got picked wink wink nudge nudge and new math used by them had me owing them money. Some sick days as I wrote a big check back. No real explanation.

So yea bad taste.

Premium due still haven’t sent. It is a deduction but Trudeau’s screw ups with grain are larger.

Also who ever got money from new private insurance companies.

Just asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Case

I'll ask, why are you still in?

Is the accountant a close relative and needs the extra income, or do you enjoy more paper work and creating jobs?

I dropped out as soon as the Ostrich Farmer and Harpo gutted it right under the noses of their supporters.

But , then again their supporters were still celebrating in delusion about how great life would be under a free and open market!
              No been out 5 yrs , what made you think I was still in ?
              Harper gutted it
              Maybe numbnuts will improve it ?
              Last edited by Guest; Apr 23, 2019, 12:37.

Comment

Given that Agri Stab is useless, maybe you larger farmers will have to resort to a small farmer subsidy program instead: ask the boss at work for a raise. I did that and nervous laughter was the response. What is a raise?

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                  Given that Agri Stab is useless, maybe you larger farmers will have to resort to a small farmer subsidy program instead: ask the boss at work for a raise. I did that and nervous laughter was the response. What is a raise?
                  The only people making money on Agristability is the people working there that can take all the time they want to work on a file....and I don't think most are qualified to do the job anyway...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...