• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald's facing a penalty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Yous guys just got a toughen up a little and follow the puck. Use your heads. Focus for F...S... Don't let those pinkos push you around in dem corners. Your nothin but a bunch of pussies! Get out there and say something thoughtful otherwise your gonna get benched!
    Where did you cut and paste that from? Source please.

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
      Guess who! And is it offensive?

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.

We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
      If this was in an oath of office Trump wouldn't pass the test. Kim Jong Un and Putin are great people according to Donald! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
        Don Cherry is being paid to be on the show.The people who pay him did not like what he was saying on their program.He lost his job.That is between the employer and the employee.And I believe the person who signs the pay check should have the last say.I bet it was a thought out move letting him go and not a rage fireing.
        Sportsnet gave into the politically correct looney left mob. Unfortunately for them, outraged pinkos are more interesting in drama and climate alarmism (chucky crowd) than they are interested in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
          Guess who! And is it offensive?

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.

We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
          That would be Theodore Roosevelt. Is it offensive ? Not to me but I’m sure it is to some sensitive left leaning types.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            Sportsnet gave into the politically correct looney left mob. Unfortunately for them, outraged pinkos are more interesting in drama and climate alarmism (chucky crowd) than they are interested in sports.
            Stroke a check and sponsor his show.Pretty sad day if the ones that sign the pay check can not fire someone.pretty much 2020 not 1980.when i was real young some of the older crowd referred to the long hair kids as communists.how did that play out?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              Stroke a check and sponsor his show.Pretty sad day if the ones that sign the pay check can not fire someone.pretty much 2020 not 1980.when i was real young some of the older crowd referred to the long hair kids as communists.how did that play out?
              So you haven't been watching the news? A Canadian icon got fired for speaking truth.

That's how it played out. Glad to help you...

Comment

Don is definitely a true Canadian who get fired for telling the truth and then we give millions to Omar khadr to kill whites.

Comment

New

.pretty much 2020 not 1980.when i was real young some of the older crowd referred to the long hair kids as communists.how did that play out?

I'd be careful with that remark, those were the parents of the Extreme Evangelical Righties here on Agriville. Don't forget it was their grandparents that wanted to burn all the Rock and Roll records because it was the devils music.

Now they come on Agriville preaching freedom of speech and which Rock and Roll songs they like combining to.

Misdirection generational bunch they are, but like coconuts they don't fall far for the tree!

Comment

Can we assume most of the people who were offended by Mr. Cherry's comment have three things in common:

Voted blackface back in.

Watch cbc national news.

Phone in sick if they have a hang nail.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      New

.pretty much 2020 not 1980.when i was real young some of the older crowd referred to the long hair kids as communists.how did that play out?

I'd be careful with that remark, those were the parents of the Extreme Evangelical Righties here on Agriville. Don't forget it was their grandparents that wanted to burn all the Rock and Roll records because it was the devils music.

Now they come on Agriville preaching freedom of speech and which Rock and Roll songs they like combining to.

Misdirection generational bunch they are, but like coconuts they don't fall far for the tree!
                      at least we know which bathroom to go in

Comment

This is all so stupid. If you listened to Coaches Conner over the years Don always uses the term"you people" all the time. It doesn't matter who he is talking about its you people people out there or you kids out there.

The progressives can't stand him for his political views and for the fact he is very popular with everyday Canadians. Wasn't he neck and neck with Tommy Douglas for the greatest Canadian contest a few years back? Look up some of the things Tommy said about LBGTQ or what ever those people are called!

Don comes from a generation that is often called the greatest generation for all they did to make Canada great? Everything they did was to beat back the Commie Pinko's like Chuck from destroying Canada. That's why Pinko Chuck gets so much pleasure out of all this.

I predict Don will come out of this smelling way better than that weasel Ron

Comment

I wish we could trigger chuck so bad that he fcks off to some marxist SJW blog and can bleat his BS there.

Comment

If it was so darn offensive, why did the radio station play it and why are they playing it over and over every time you turn on the radio?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                              So you haven't been watching the news? A Canadian icon got fired for speaking truth.

That's how it played out. Glad to help you...
                              You do not get it.He was being paid by someone for that show.They were unhappy with him .he got fired.When you work for someone else that happens every day.Trump used to fore someone every show.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                                If it was so darn offensive, why did the radio station play it and why are they playing it over and over every time you turn on the radio?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...