• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald's facing a penalty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get it chuck, you are triggered and a hypocrit at the same time. Dont hear a peep from you about if our PM should keep his job.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Cherry was not only a bigoted throwback to a long bygone social era he was a poor spokesperson on major issues in hockey as well.

In 2011, Cherry apologized in the face of legal threats for referring to NHL enforcers who spoke about the link between concussions, mental illness and substance abuse as “pukes,” “turncoats,” and “hypocrites.”

What kind of ignorant asshole would say these kind of things to people who have put their health, body, career, and lives on the line? Imagine if your local hockey coach said the same thing to your kids.
      And Cherry got to say it on TV in front of millions. Unbelievable!

https://nationalpost.com/news/lower-slobovia-attacking-slimea-a-selection-of-don-cherrys-hits
      You must be just vibrating sitting in front of your keyboard waiting to spew the minute someone has an opinion you cant tolerate. It only took 2 minutes for a reply to me. I feel sorry for your family, your kids. You seem to be so full of fight and rage, no room for tolerance for anything but your view. Yet somehow I think if the going got tough you would be the one locking yourself in a room to hide. It's the liberal way after all.

Comment

Do you guys think Cherry's comments on enforcers concerns about concussions were okay? Or are you going to just ignore his stupidity?

I didnt vote for Trudeau and I am disappointed with his leadership. It's up to voters to decide. They made their decision.

This thread is about Cherry!

You know things have changed when the Canadian Legion spoke out against Cherry's comments.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 12, 2019, 08:03.

Comment

No , chuck, actually this thread is about the horseshit that is going on in canada right now , you seemed to have missed the point
          All the lefties dont see a problem with a dictator buying off the msm
          Or their leader breaking the law on several occasions . This hasnt happenned before with a PM
          They also dont have a problem with him and this blackface issue , i dont know anything about it , but apparently its a big deal, and all the media can focus on is trump
          They also dont have a problem with the way he treats women, or the way he lied on msm about it
          Or that he is handing out bags of money all over the world while people starve and have no place to live in this country
          Or that he has never done an honest days work in his life
          Or that they brought greta here to campaign for him , i guess shes not from russia , so that makes it ok
          Its too bad it all slipped right over your head
          Last edited by caseih; Nov 12, 2019, 08:10.

Comment

The thread is about Cherry!

Still pissed about the election? The campaign is over.

To lose an election and Cherry in a just a few weeks is a lot of disappointment for right wing faithful to bare.

Comment

This is not a free speech issue. Cherry said what he wanted to say on a platform bigger than that is available to all of his critics. And when challenged, he publicly said he meant what he said. His free speech rights were NOT shut down by government but by thousands of citizens also practicing free speech and saying they did not like what Cherry said.

This is not a CBC issue. Sportsnet is owned and operated by Rodger's Communication. CBC does not control its programming or commentators.

This is not a poppy issue. If it was all about the poppy, Cherry would have purchased a Legion poppy to wear instead of a designer poppy he was given in the past. After all, poppy sales is the major fundraiser for the Legion and a designer poppy that does not come from and support the Legion and veterans should be just as offensive as a multicolored or any other "poppy" being used by for financial or publicity by a group other than the Legion.

This is not about veterans. If it was Cherry would not have been wearing a Legion blazer. You do not put on the uniform of anyone if you have not been a part of it. That is respect; not pretending to be part of something you are not. Cherry is not a veteran.

Cherry made his public comments as is his free speech rights and has stood by them in the ruckus afterward. But he is also accountable to his employer, consumers, and society for those comments and if they are now offensive to those parties, he must accept accountability for saying those things. Anyone making anything more of this than it was an questionable expression of opinion by an 85 year old entertainer is just as guilty as Cherry was of poor taste.

This is much ado about nothing.

Comment

Chuck you are wrong on this issue. You see it as a beat down of the right and its not.

Comment

To lose an election and Cherry in a just a few weeks is a lot of disappointment for right wing faithful to bare.
                  Maybe we should try and impeach him then lol

Comment

As stated on another forum.
                    There is a time delay between what was said and before it's aired.
                    So TSN had time to edit it if they thought what Don said was wrong.

Comment

Is this really about Cherry? I’m still waiting for you to cut and paste a climate change article here.

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
                        Is this really about Cherry? I’m still waiting for you to cut and paste a climate change article here.
                        Yous guys just got a toughen up a little and follow the puck. Use your heads. Focus for F...S... Don't let those pinkos push you around in dem corners. Your nothin but a bunch of pussies! Get out there and say something thoughtful otherwise your gonna get benched!

Comment

Don Cherry is being paid to be on the show.The people who pay him did not like what he was saying on their program.He lost his job.That is between the employer and the employee.And I believe the person who signs the pay check should have the last say.I bet it was a thought out move letting him go and not a rage fireing.

Comment

Yous guys just got a toughen up a little and follow the puck. Use your heads. Focus for F...S... Don't let those pinkos push you around in dem corners. Your nothin but a bunch of pussies! Get out there and say something thoughtful otherwise your gonna get benched!
                            Somehow it sounds disingenuous coming from you. 🤠

Comment

Guess who! And is it offensive?

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.

We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                                Somehow it sounds disingenuous coming from you. 🤠
                                Really! I would never say anything in jest!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.