• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald's facing a penalty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Who said immigrants or minorities don't respect our values or Canada? That is a bullshit assumption. They fought and died in the wars with us and and fought with us as allies.

Not wearing a poppy is not a sign of disrespect. Katoe just posted about numerous farmers not wearing poppies at coffee row. Would Cherry walk into a coffee shop and tell them they were disrespectful? I doubt it. But if there is a chance to criticize recent immigrants Cherry can't hold back, lumping them all under the catch phrase of "you people".

Another post was about how our airmen were supported by Punjabi East Indians and how much his family respected them.

Cherry chose to show disrespect to immigrants, immigrant veterans, and all veterans by making bigoted and divisive statements on Remembrance weekend.

He deserved to be fired.
    So his right to an opinion is not acceptable? You people pick and chose who you want to be able to say what they think. He’s supporting those that sacrificed. And telling those that aren’t showing their gratitude that they should.
    Your so fkd up on rights of those rhat don’t respect our culture it’s bullshit it’s a small example but it shows how stupid our society has become.

Comment

Lots of blown up fake liberal news on this one IMHO.

Did anyone actually watch what he said?

https://youtu.be/d44QlwurFbQ

You really have to be sensitive to let that get you overly upset. especially when You know it is coming from an 85 year old who is well known for his unfiltered rants.

I watched the Ceremony today in Ottawa - just stating the facts - every single person in the crowd of 40,000 was a Caucasian. Not one “new canadian” that I could see. I think Don had a point even if he articulated it a bit too plainly for today’s lefty news media.

Comment

absolutely right BW , and a total reset is the only thing that'll change it now

Comment

Cheery is entitled to his opinion but he should suffer the consequences of being a bigot in public on television. His employer rightly decided he was a liability in a country full of immigrants.

Bernier ran on the anti immigrant ticket and you see what happened to him. Gonzo!

The Conservatives are pro immigration similar to Trudeau and want similar numbers every year.

When are you losers going to recognize that immigrants are not the problem.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 11, 2019, 17:09.

Comment

but, but, but.... then you look at the shit turdo has pulled and there are no consequences , could you imagine if harper would have broken the law
            he should be GONZO

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Cheery is entitled to his opinion but he should suffer the consequences of being a bigot in public on television. His employer rightly decided he was a liability in a country full of immigrants.

Bernier ran on the anti immigrant ticket and you see what happened to him. Gonzo!

The Conservatives are pro immigration similar to Trudeau and want similar numbers every year.

When are you losers going to recognize that immigrants are not the problem.
              Loser's now? This is the left in full flight.

Maybe you support racism, you voted for Trudeau and his multiple blackface outings. Maybe you dress in blackface yourself that's why you dont find it offensive. I didnt vote for blackface, and I've never done it myself, never even crossed my mind to do something like that. You just hurl insults on here and long cut and paste bullshit articles. You bring nothing to the table.

Comment

Canadian Armed Forces wants more visible minorities, Indigenous people in military
                https://www.straight.com/news/1322361/canadian-armed-forces-wants-more-visible-minorities-indigenous-people-military

Canada is a multicultural country that has gained a lot from diversity. However, the military is not representative of the nation’s population. Based on the 2016 census, visible minorities made up more than 22 percent of the population, and Indigenous people made up almost five percent.

As of February 2018, the regular and primary reserve force of the Canadian military numbered 93,953.

The figure includes 7,569 individuals from ethnic minority groups, representing 8.1 percent. There were 2,566 Indigenous men and women in uniform, or 2.7 percent.

These numbers were cited in a June 2019 report by the committee on national defence of the House of Commons. Titled Improving Diversity and Inclusion in the Canadian Armed Forces, the document stressed the importance of women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, and members of the LGBTQ community in the military.

“In today’s complex security environment, a diverse military is viewed as a strategic advantage,” the report stated.

The report noted that the country’s top general, Jonathan Vance, set 10-year targets to increase the participation of diverse groups. For visible minorities, it’s 11.8 percent by 2026, up from the 2016 level of 6.7 percent. Indigenous people are hoped to constitute 3.5 percent of the military by 2026, up from 2.6 percent in 2016.

As Munoz mentioned, some progress is being made. The committee report noted that as of January 2019, visible minorities represented 8.7 percent of the military, and Indigenous people 2.8 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                  Loser's now? This is the left in full flight.

Maybe you support racism, you voted for Trudeau and his multiple blackface outings. Maybe you dress in blackface yourself that's why you dont find it offensive. I didnt vote for blackface, and I've never done it myself, never even crossed my mind to do something like that. You just hurl insults on here and long cut and paste bullshit articles. You bring nothing to the table.
                  Never have voted Liberal. Trudeau showed a lack of judgement 20 years ago. He apologized. The country moved on. Voters had a chance to fire him and they didn't.

Bernier is gone. Scheer will be next to disappear. Peter Mckay is a whole lot smarter politician and won't be talking trash about immigrants.

I don't whine about all the insults hurled at me. If you don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Comment

A certain well known person recently said that new immigrant are more canadian than current canadians.

He currenlty holds the job of re-elected PM.

Comment

Ron mclean can sit on a hockey stick and rotate.
                      What a pecker head.. saving his 500k a yr job..

Comment

He apologized

And you believe that lying POS, crook, groper, racist, unCanadian ?

Comment

Cherry has highlighted the problem with Canada. Its not immigrants per see, its a disconnect with the country both its history and its economy. Diversity has lead to disconnection. Today was peak Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                            Hockey's the best game you can name !

If Don"s gone I am gone !

See ya cbc/sportsnet !
                            You are not much of a hockey fan if Cherry was the only reason you were watching.

You better give up Budweiser and the Legion too because they both spoke out against Cherry's comments and supported Sportsnet firing him. LOL

Does Rebel Media cover hockey? They might have an opening for Don.

Comment

Don't feel sorry for Don, he had a great run.

He's 85!!!

When I'm 85 no one will notice when I am talking.

He lived on his storytelling.

Here are a few from one of his books;

In Rochester, when I was unemployed, I coached a high school hockey team. It was in Pittsford. Pittsford is a very rich little suburb on the outskirts of Rochester. They have a lot of money and I was unemployed, so I coached the high school. But I never got paid for it. Bob Clark, a lawyer and one-time part owner of the Rochester Americans, who was a good friend of mine who lived there, asked me if I’d coach the high school team,

The best was when he put Brian Williams and all the bleeding hearts like CC who know nothing about Canada's game in their place when he defended the JR team.

It was January 4, 1987, and I get a call that I was supposed to go down to the CBC and help Brian Williams with the World Junior Championship. It wasn’t Hockey Night in Canada calling, it was CBC.

Well, I didn’t really want to go. I just didn’t feel like it.

The fact is, I had a hangover to start with. Besides, the NFL playoffs were on and I figure who the heck is going to be watching the CBC when the NFL playoffs are on?

Also, it was kinda dicey whether Canada would win, but if they won this game and the next game, they’d win the gold.

So the game’s going along pretty good and Canada’s winning, and it’s near the end of the first period. All of a sudden, I look up and all the Russians come on the ice. Well, everybody knows why the Russians come on the ice. They had no chance of winning the gold. Canada had a good chance.

The Russians watched to see if they were gonna get beat, and they were. The coach sent everybody on.

Well, the Canadian coach was Bert Templeton, and what’s he gonna do? Pat Burns was the assistant coach. What’s he gonna do? Are they gonna hold their guys there while twenty guys beat up six? So out they go.

It’s the first time in my life – and I’ve been through hockey for a million games – that I’ve seen every guy goin’ at it. I understand the Canadian trainer punched out their trainer. Even the backup goalies were goin’ at it.

And if you remember, they couldn’t stop it. The referees just skated off the ice.

Then they turned off the lights.

Brendan Shanahan told me after, “You should have seen what we were doin’ while the lights were out.”

So they finally get broke up and Brian Williams, who’s the host of the CBC show, comes on and says, “It’s a black mark. These boys have to learn that they can not be hoodlums.” And he’s goin’ on like that.

I understand that one of the team executives went in and gave it to them in the dressing room after, and the kids were crying. And I have to say that the three guys who were doin’ the broadcast and the colour didn’t stick up for them, either.

So I says, “What the hell? I’ve been on television long enough, I guess,” so I’m gonna go down swingin’.

So Brian’s goin’ on about it bein’ a black mark and a disgrace and I turned to him and said, “Look, if you don’t send those kids on the ice, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna let twenty Russians beat up six Canadians?”

I went on like that. I thought I was finished, ’cause you’re not supposed to say that kids should be sent out to beat up other kids and stuff like that. The CBC was a little touchy at the time.

When we went away for a break, I said, “Brian, if you say about these kids one more time that it’s a black mark against them – you say it one more time – and I’m gonna grab you right on television.”

He knew I was serious, so he moved his seat.

He got an extra 20 yrs out of that one but should have quit 10 yrs ago.

Then no-bodies like Chuck Chuck wouldn't have a chance to preach at him.

You can still see that one on U-tube.
                              Last edited by shtferbrains; Nov 11, 2019, 19:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                                Ron mclean can sit on a hockey stick and rotate.
                                What a pecker head.. saving his 500k a yr job..
                                I agree, just a weasel of a yes man looking after himself.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.