• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau apparently fired as a teacher

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is there some confusion about my reference to having swampland in Florida? LOL

Its a pretty well known figure of speech that essentially means you are a sucker if you fall for fake news so easily.

Wikipedia
    Swampland in Florida is a figure of speech referring to real estate scams in which a seller misrepresent unusable swampland as developable property. These types of unseen property scams became widely known in the United States in the 20th century, and the phrase is often used metaphorically for any scam that misrepresents what is being sold. Expressions like "If you believe that, then I have swampland in Florida to sell you", suggests the recipient is gullible enough to fall for an obvious fraud. Similar phrases involve "selling" the Brooklyn Bridge or nonexistent "oceanfront property in Arizona".
    I liked my theory better...

Comment

A new teacher has no tenure and can be let go without cause.

Comment

Its a pretty well known figure of speech that essentially means you are a sucker if you fall for fake news so easily.

Wikipedia
        Swampland in Florida is a figure of speech referring to real estate scams in which a seller misrepresent unusable swampland as developable property. These types of unseen property scams became widely known in the United States in the 20th century, and the phrase is often used metaphorically for any scam that misrepresents what is being sold. Expressions like "If you believe that, then I have swampland in Florida to sell you", suggests the recipient is gullible enough to fall for an obvious fraud. Similar phrases involve "selling" the Brooklyn Bridge or nonexistent "oceanfront property in Arizona".
        FFS Chucky

Comment

Wikipedia
          You desperate clown,
          why would you demonstrate to everyone here,,, that you don't know when to quit.
          It's the same BS with all your cut an' pastes. You don't know when your wrong, and you don't know when your losing.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
            You desperate clown,
            why would you demonstrate to everyone here,,, that you don't know when to quit.
            It's the same BS with all your cut an' pastes. You don't know when your wrong, and you don't know when your losing.
            To be fair beaverdam he is the one that is correct here. I among others was wrong. Learn something every day.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Not shooting the messenger just querying why this forum has taken a sudden turn from apparently being a neutrally hosted public forum to one where the owner jumps in and out of his dual identities of AgrivilleAdmin and "a farmer for life".

For the record I am fully in favour of investigating any and all accusations of sex crimes, or any other crimes regardless of the identity of the alleged perpetrator.
              My post was nothing to do with that - merely the weird directional turn this forum's owners have taken in recent days.
              Sorry to be clear Farmer4Life is me Andrew personal political opinions, admin is Nicole and I and formally Joe

Comment

Skippy response a few weeks ago to questions at some event CBC reporter to the allegations
                “ I was a good teacher”

It takes a lot to get fired, released, retire, quit, etc from a union job.

It’s a trust issue that he failed, what next, how often or is it alwYs?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...