• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ottawa has in mind for us

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No balls left....no kidding we have a female ag minister and ag critic now...federally....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Well we wont have to guess cause sock boy is doing an nation address on tv tomorrow night. Set your clocks.
      It is almost like our PM is trying to have a "fireside chat" like FDR did in WW2. Difference here is that FDR was a leader , not a pathetic moron like who we have. Sure is nice that Eastern Canada is looking out for the rest of the country's well being

Comment

Looks like someone trying to buy a spring election.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cerb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	770148.

Comment

Can canada survive another lockdown because that sounds just like Justin was alluding to tonight.

No thanksgiving for the plebs, maybe xmas if you behave.

King Justin showers his glory on all who follow blindly.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            No balls left....no kidding we have a female ag minister and ag critic now...federally....

Name:	throne-speech-header-scaled.jpg
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	770149

As Payette reads Trudope a nap-time story..... he thinks to himself, ""I" have no balls either so sitting like this causes me no discomfort whatsoever".

The "Fairy's" Tale written by the Prime Moron's Office ended..... "and everyone lived happily ever after"..... until the chickens came home to roost!

I wonder if he can color in the lines yet! ....without eating the crayons.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              [ATTACH]6676[/ATTACH]

As Payette reads Trudope a nap-time story..... he thinks to himself, ""I" have no balls either so sitting like this causes me no discomfort whatsoever".

The "Fairy's" Tale written by the Prime Moron's Office ended..... "and everyone lived happily ever after"..... until the chickens came home to roost!

I wonder if he can color in the lines yet! ....without eating the crayons.
              Originals only, please.

Name:	dog.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	770150

Comment

Lots of free stuff promised again...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...