• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups,

Red Deer Anti-Racism Rally Interrupted By Hate Groups, RCMP Investigating
    The peaceful demonstration was disrupted by people wearing far-right symbols such as the Soldiers of Odin.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/red-deer-anti-racism-rally_ca_5f6a47ccc5b6718910f2195a https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/red-deer-anti-racism-rally_ca_5f6a47ccc5b6718910f2195a

So the far right thugs from the soldiers of odin showed up in Red Deer to harass and assault peaceful protesters!

Anybody on Agriville from Alberta recognize the shit disturbers? Neighbors, friends, relatives, associates?

So much for the "conspiracy" that the BLM and anti racism protesters cause all the problems! LOL

Do you think the RCMP were doing their job? Doesn't look like it.

Comment

It's pretty much assured that if you have an anti racism rally...the other side will show up...

Cause and effect....why have the anti racism rally?

Better yet go to work or enjoy something else ....spend time with family....if possible....

Both sides are radicals...

Comment

HEROS!!! oh and Biden just lost his son has just been outed. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          It's pretty much assured that if you have an anti racism rally...the other side will show up...

Better yet go to work or enjoy something else ....spend time with family....if possible....

So all the police chiefs and all the sports franchise owners and corporations that joined in supporting the BLM and raisng awareness about racism are radicals! NASCAR too! Told the faithfull to leave the Confederate flags at home as window coverings! Give us a break!

There are sure a lot of mainstream radicals now! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

And this is why there is a anti racism rally. Because you think there are two sides.

Comment

Yup NASCAR is now "radical" too!

Other than the soldiers of Odin, the Proud boys, The KKK, The Canadian Nationalist Party and assorted other wing nut groups there are not to many people saying racism is a good thing!

Its kind of frowned upon now! hahaha

Comment

Anybody on Agriville from Alberta recognize the shit disturbers? Neighbors, friends, relatives, associates?

Chuck your the biggest c sucking shit disturber I know.

Comment

See the backlash from continuous one-sided propaganda. This is what happens. Only black lives matter? Well some beg to differ-and its a free country, isn’t it?

Comment

It’s really too bad the organizers of all
                    This stuff didn’t start out with “all lives matter” as their goal and then look at blacks getting murdered by whites, whites murdered by blacks. That s really what the goal should be it doesn’t matter your skin colour everyone is important and should be treated respectfully. When you single out yourself others start to feel that you maybe think your special as then the resentment builds as us against them as far as interests go.
                    Most of the individual groups started out well intentioned but have been hijacked by the nutcases and don’t really represent anything good which has made this all worse. That’s why leadership has to not single people out as special and not want to divide people as apposed to create even more division.

Comment

Just who is the racist,me because I can see someone is black,indigenous,oriental, I dont realy give a sh-it but it sure as hell pisses me off when I see politicans line up all there ethnic people for a photo opp ,and the media is so far off they cant be relied on to report the news, because they make the news.
                      If anyone is allowed to show off there ethnicity ,then why cant whites,mabey when we become the minority we will have some rights.
                      What is it they are looking for,they want to be white,or they want us to be black ????? ,we are all supose to be color blind,well I think that should work both ways.!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

Chuck your the biggest c sucking shit disturber I know.
                        It’s harvest. Everyone I know is nose to the grindstone. Not driving into the city.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          And this is why there is a anti racism rally. Because you think there are two sides.
                          So someone gets to show up in front of your house unannounced and accuse you of something and you dont get to respond?

Some society you have planned out there agstarr.

There are two sides and you have a right to defend yourself against accusation.

Comment

Why don’t the anti-racism protesters protest the anti-protesters of the original protest? Ah fack does it really matter anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              So someone gets to show up in front of your house unannounced and accuse you of something and you dont get to respond?

Some society you have planned out there agstarr.

There are two sides and you have a right to defend yourself against accusation.
                              You still don't get it. Trying to spin hate groups as a side just won't cut it. There is only one side tolerance and respect for all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.